[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12
File: Elysium.jpg (64 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
Elysium.jpg
64 KB, 387x580
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it
>>
>>
>>64346253
Me too. I liked it a lot.
>>
At least it's a good analogy of the logic behind supporting nonwhite immigration

>we should let dem poor people in even if they destroy us

its like liberals in [current year]
>>
>fuck you, I have terrible taste
>>
>>64346253
the only people who hate his movies are american sociopaths/racists
>>
File: 2008_new_quantum_of_solace_001.jpg (183 KB, 2466x1500) Image search: [Google]
2008_new_quantum_of_solace_001.jpg
183 KB, 2466x1500
Quantum of Solace
>>
File: TV.jpg (700 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
TV.jpg
700 KB, 1274x715
>>64347270
>>
i liked it too
>>
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>64346253
>>
>>64346253
test am i banned
>>
File: shrug.jpg (21 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
21 KB, 500x310
I liked elysium too.

Probably because I'm very aroused by the idea of public execution of the 1%/aristocracy/ruling/class/call it whatever.
As much as I hate communism I would love to go back in time and become to one to brutally rape all Romanov's daughters and club them to death with a blunt piece of wood

I'm not even poor.
>>
>>64346253
Me too, people just hate it because the poor people win (and the goddamn hilarious programming sequences). That has no nothing to do with the quality of the movie.

>>64347408
This was a great sequel to CR. I can't watch one without the other.

Constantine was also bretty good.
>>
fuuuuuck off I liked it
>>
>Dude we must take in all the mexicans because of slavery lmao

It was reddit tier
>>
Now do you want to welcome some refugees ?
>>
File: joe-dirt-2001-movie-poster.jpg (219 KB, 800x1135) Image search: [Google]
joe-dirt-2001-movie-poster.jpg
219 KB, 800x1135
Criminally Underrated
>>
>>64350357
it shouldn't win a single award, but there is not a single movie better suited for watching on tv than this.
>>
I like the "WHAT ABOUT REEEL REFUGEES" argument.

I see no fucking analogy.
There's not enough space on that space station to accomodate 1/10th of the Earth's population (even at the beginning of the movie it says Earth has overpopulation problem).

Elysium universe tells a story of people who have access to technology that allows them eternal life in good health that they do not want to share with anyone for arbitrary reason like "ur too poor lol" despite the fact that that entire movie says FUCK SHIT about the cost of operating those med bays.

The main character could avoid the entire conflict IF the corporation that employed him had the courtesy to provide him basic healthcare WHICH considering the technological advancement of the corporation shouldn't be a problem at all.
>>
>>64346253
Same OP.

Also, The Brothers Bloom.
>>
File: Tomorrowland_(film)_137[1].png (2 MB, 1357x620) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrowland_(film)_137[1].png
2 MB, 1357x620
>>
>>64350357
YOU LITTLE PUSSY! DEF LEPPARD SUCKS!
>>
>>64350684
Had such promise...then Lindelof decided to fuck everything up in the third act.
>>
File: to_the_wonder_quad.jpg (83 KB, 573x427) Image search: [Google]
to_the_wonder_quad.jpg
83 KB, 573x427
>>
File: Tank-Girl-affiche-9486.jpg (682 KB, 1000x1239) Image search: [Google]
Tank-Girl-affiche-9486.jpg
682 KB, 1000x1239
Tank Girl was pretty neat. I was shocked that it got such hate at its release.

>>64350684
Was pretty good but the whole part in Paris could be removed.
>>
The pathetic thing about this movie is that it's supposed to be liked by anti-racists. And anti-racists do like it.

But why? Because it shows a future world where Africa has made zero progress and the best thing that can happen to them is when whitey sends down medical pods from space?

If anti-racists had brains they would hate this movie.
And if racists had brains they would love it.
>>
File: activate_kruger.gif (3 MB, 320x190) Image search: [Google]
activate_kruger.gif
3 MB, 320x190
>>64346253
Kruger is the best movie villain of the decade so far.
>>
>>64346253
>earth globally poor and over-crowded by shitskins who mass-bred the planet into hopeless despair

>everyone wants to go where the "evil" whites are because they were more responsible and live somewhere clean and nice

>the goal of the "hero" is to hack the white-people's system where they then make every shitskin breeder a citizen to force the honkeys into providing for everyone else

It's a pretty accurate description of the modern world. I don't get why people called it sci-fi.
>>
>>64346253
The earlier Fantastic 4 movies tbqh
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.