[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Delingpole Reviews TFA (Spoilers)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (47 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
47 KB, 620x413
James Deling/pol/ has reviewed TFA. I paraphrase:

TFA is the worst thing ever. No other film has been so bad whist receiving good reviews.
Why is it bad?
1. It is basically propaganda for women in the military.
The only interesting thing about Skywalker was his journey from quasi-NEET to saviour of the universe. Rey is just a Mary Sue. Why? Girl power. She flies anything, she fixes anything (teaching Han Solo a thing or two), she can fight anyone. No Dagobah training sessions required. Mary Sue = no interest or entertainment value.
2. Death Star 2.0: Electric boogaloo. The plot is a copy of the original, but BIGGER..
3. Princess Leia is ugly.
4. Wasted Brienne of Tarth.
5. Female X-wing pilots LOL.
6. Boyega has only two functions: 1.) be black 2.) be scaredy-cat and useless so that the Rey character can show how feisty and amazing and not-scared-of-anything and omnicompetent girls are by comparison. The tragic thing is that Boyega is actually one of Britain’s most charismatic young actors — check him out in the infinitely superior sci-fi movie Attack The Block.
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/31/the-force-awakens-is-the-worst-thing-ever/
Not heard of Delingpole?
Watch him struggle with a leftwing crowd:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7JmVwMNq4c
>>
File: triggered.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
133 KB, 311x366
/pol/ is so triggered.
I love it
>>
>>64344413
>being this upset
Lol @ /pol/
>>
>>64344467
Kek, this. They don't care about the movie at all.
The best thing is that their butthurt provides aditional entertainment value for an already entertaining film.
>>
>>64344467
>pointing out truth is "triggered" to SJWs.

Yeah, no. When you guys scream and cry and demand that people be punished, silenced, or both and then run screaming to your safe spaces - that's triggered.

Pointing out that something is feminist garbage is just being observant. If he was screaming about how the movie shouldn't have been made, crying about the emotional distress he suffered from watching it, or whining that J.J. Abrams should be punished for making it, then he'd be triggered.
>>
>>64344413
>The only interesting thing about Skywalker was his journey from quasi-NEET to saviour of the universe
Luke wasn't a NEET at all. He worked very hard for his uncle, like many country kids do
>>
>>64344413
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7JmVwMNq4c

tfw I uploaded this video

tfw Douglas Murray once linked to it in a Spectator article, giving me right-wing meme points
>>
>>64344702
>He worked very hard for his uncle, like many country kids do
l-lewd
>>
I would have to agree that they didn't need to go full flower-power in TFA when the masses were just treated to The Hunger Games.
>>
>>64344704
I am jealous.
>>
Entire section complaining about the qt pilot, holy fuck this retard is the poster boy for /r9k/
Right-tards are just as bad as Tumblrinas when it comes to this sort of stuff
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.