[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11
File: luke-and-leia-discussing-mother.jpg (65 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
luke-and-leia-discussing-mother.jpg
65 KB, 1280x854
>You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time you'll learn to use it as I have.
Wew
>>
Le dio flojera
>>
no, not planet Cocainium
>>
>>64340050
>that sounds really hard
>can i just keep ordering people around and shooting stormtroopers in the balls
>>
>that scene where Leia learns how to force choke her cocaine dealer
>>
>>64340062
no mames
>>
File: MaRey-Sue.jpg (63 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
MaRey-Sue.jpg
63 KB, 1200x600
>>64340050
>2016
>Training to improve
>Working for things
>>
>>64340088
She wants to go to there
>>
>>64340050
Leia not really bothering to learn about the force was a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>64340114
eh dale like a mi post jajajaj puto a la vergaa xD jejejeje eres un cuck as como dicen los gabachos aaa tecreas jajaja xD
>>
>>64340746
Settle down, retard.
>>
>>64340050
She can use the force why do you think she got sad straight after Han died?
>>
>>64340786
no
>>
>>64340523
>so unpleasant on set they rewrote Fischer's entire part so she wouldn't be able to bother them anymore
>>
>>64340746
jajajajajajajajajaja halos espaƱol jajajajajajaja
Cala tu boca. Hijo de una llama.
>>
>>64340924
Hablo en*
>>
HOLD UP

With Leia being force sensitive and already sensing Luke's whereabouts at the end of Empire, why did they need a map to find him in TFA?
>>
>>64340963
TFA is not canon, so don't bother trying to make sense of it.
>>
>>64340963
>fan-fiction doesn't make sense
Are you really surprised?
>>
>>64340050

Why learn the force when you can just know how without any effort/time?
>>
File: 1450921814585.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
1450921814585.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
dump your episode 7 assrippers
>>
>>64340963
Luke was transmitting his location to Lei at the end of Empire. In TFA he is not.
>>
File: phasma.jpg (562 KB, 730x915) Image search: [Google]
phasma.jpg
562 KB, 730x915
>>64341264
>>
>>64340963
HOLD UP

With Vader being force sensitive and already sensing Luke's whereabouts at several points in the OT, why did they need to send out all those droids at the start of Empire?
>>
File: rey and luke.jpg (215 KB, 1000x981) Image search: [Google]
rey and luke.jpg
215 KB, 1000x981
>>
>>64340194
Underrated.
>>
>>64341304
That would be a much better plot point for TFA.

Luke senses Han's death or the destruction of those whogivesafuck planets (so that someone actually gives a shit) and then transmits his location to Leia.

Much better than R2 waking up from his "sadness" because BB-8 told him a joke.
>>
>>64340963
THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS
>>
>>64341360
Friendly reminder that Finn lasts longer (and does some damage) against Kylo Ren than he does against a stormtrooper.

>b-but Kylo was injured
>>
>>64340278
>Prime Fisher will never suck your dick for coke

W E W
E
W
>>
>>64341459
JJ Abrams explained R2D2 waking up in an interview. He didn't wake up because of anything in the story, it was because after Han's death, they wanted "the return of a friend" to give the audience some hope/consolation.
>>
>>64341459
I thought it may have been a case of Luke instructing R2 to not transmit the position of Luke until Starkiller Base was destroyed, as Luke couldn't risk endangering the Resistance by turning up when the base was operational. If the Order got Luke, they'd just fuck up everyone, and if the Resistance got Luke before SK Base was kill, the Order would have destroyed them.
>>
>>64341557
>JJ Abrams explained R2D2 waking up in an interview.

HOW ABOUT HE EXPLAINS IT IN THE FUCKIING MOVIE
>>
>>64341557
JJ is such a fucking hack.

>oh shit, we forgot something Lawrence, this movie is supposed to be about the search for Luke. We even wrote it in the opening crawl. Shit, this bit's not in A New Hope. Let's just have R2 wake up at the end for some reason and HE has the map! What do you think?

>it's gonna be great
>>
>>64341770
Abrams already confirmed that all of the (superior) theories as to why R2 woke up are wrong.

He woke up because.
>>
>>64341864
i thought he said it had to do with bb8
>>
>>64341864
oh wow, why do people give him money?
>>
>>64340194
>Implying she wasn't trained
>>
>>64341373
Vader never sensed Luke in ANH
>>
File: 1451648475923.jpg (679 KB, 700x3812) Image search: [Google]
1451648475923.jpg
679 KB, 700x3812
>>64341264
>>
>>64341945
>the force is strong in this one

But seriously though senpai, vader wasn't originally written to be a Skywalker in Star Wars.
>>
>>64340811
>Leia knew when Han died, she sensed it
>Finndu Dindu heard the cries of dying people when Hosian was obliterated, Obi Wan style
Why does nobody talk about this? It's almost obvious they're both Force-sensitive. Leia was a given, but Finn not.
>>
>>64342063

perfect
>>
>>64342154
>Finndu Dindu heard the cries of dying people when Hosian was obliterated, Obi Wan style
No he didn't, and his name is Finn you shitlord
>>
>>64342244

Maybe he meant novelization?
>>
>>64342273
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought we were discussing THE FUCKING MOVIES YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>64341557
Yeah, he's not a good writer. His hero's journey from useless to hero is already over, his secondary protagonist was reduced to comic relief, his lead villain is a laughing stock, he shoehorned a death star into the plot for the nostalgia, his strong female antagonist gave up the entire enemy base in about 5 seconds, then after this unnecessary death star crap he resolves the main plot line in the movie by afterthought.
>>
>>64341817
How do you explain in the movie "R2-D2 wakes up because I need an emotional pay off and can't be arsed to come up with a reason why anything happens because I'm a hack"
>>
>>64342440
It'll probably be explained in a sentence in the next movie. For now that's all we got.
>>
>>64341557
Why not just Luke force communicate or have fucking Yoda Ghost tell her? The ghosts are still around right? I get Obi-wan not showing up since his actor is dead.
>>
>>64342414
>he typed this and it makes him feel just better enough about himself to not kill himself for one more day
>>
>>64342736
>Ewan McacgGregor is dead
>>
>>64341888
Because he can connect with the audience. He's a retard making movies for other retards
>>
>>64342244
He looks up to the sky and hears people screaming and crying. It stops when camera pans to Han and the rest of the crowd.
It was intentional
>shitlord
HELLO TUMBLR.
>>
File: 180iqtvqhpgvwjpg.jpg (111 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
180iqtvqhpgvwjpg.jpg
111 KB, 640x360
>>
>make a Prequel or Sequel to a Movie Trilogy
>don't watch the originals and note down every fucking thing that may be a reference to future or past events

Lucas, JJ, you are both shit, little kids could have done better
>>
GOTTA HAVE THE COCAINIUM
IM INSANE IN THE BRAINIUM
JUICE FLOWING THROUGH MY CRANIUM
JUST GIMME THE COCAINIUM

gary will save her. he is our only hope, bros
>>
> ywn see Kylo kill his mother in a light saber duel
This is all C. Fisher's fault. They have to use her as little as possible because she ruined herself.
>>
>>64345257

Fisher should have just been the fucking villain. She's got the look and the voice for it now and they could have her in a mask for most of the film anyway.

Scrap the Kylo character, instead have Fisher be Vader 2.0 who was trained by Luke but turned to the dark side when she couldn't have kids with Han because she was infertile from all that death star radiation. Rey can be Luke's kid instead so they avoid having to skirt around the "I am your mother" line, no one's dumb enough to write "I am your aunt" into the film. Darth Fisher can even reveal to Rey who she really is (Luke's daughter) and at the end of the film she could meditate or some shit and realise where luke is/where the rest of the map is.

Same shitty film but at least they would have used the old actors to their fullest potential. Han can even get killed by Leia in exactly the same way.t
>>
>>64345640
that is several degrees more retarded than TFA
>>
>>64340194
Kek
>>
>>64345849

Except it isn't. I never said it was good but it would definitely be a better use of Fisher.

They had everything that happened in the originals to draw from but instead they completely ignored them and put all the characters back to zero development. I could forgive Han and Luke effectively running the fuck away if it was because Leia turned out to be batshit insane. She wouldn't even need to be a powerful force user, she already would've started high up in the Resistance and could have just slowly morphed/merged that with the remnants of the Empire to make the first order we see in the VII.

Could even have snoke influencing her to do all this.
>>
>Lucas shat on his legacy so much with the prequels that he made this piece of shit Marvel SJW-pandering Star Wars movie seem good and all the retards love it
Thanks a lot George
>>
I'M NOT GOING INSANE
BUT I WILL WITHOUT COCAINE
I NEED A FIX AND I NEED IT NOW
PUT ME TO SLEEP IT'S THE ONLY WAY HOW
>>
>>64340194
The number of people on the Internet defending this omnipotent megalodon of a character is astounding.
>>
>>64345640
that is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

so retarded, that I can't bit read it in an adam sandler voice.
>>
>>64341472
Tell that to Kanjiclub.
>>
>>64340050
if the skywalkers would just not fucking reproduce we could avoid a lot of intergalactic disasters.

think about it.
if Anakin didnt knock up his waifu he never would have been tricked into the dark side.
And if Leia coulda kept it in her pants that gross emo kid wouldnt have existed to become Kylo.

the entirety of the franchise thus far has been about shitty parents in the skywalker blood line.
>>
>>64345849
>>64346675

Two "that's retarded" but zero explanations as to why.
>>
>>64346815
You're fucking retarded and your fanfic ideas are detestable. Please cease breathing
>>
File: 1409410941994.jpg (16 KB, 199x201) Image search: [Google]
1409410941994.jpg
16 KB, 199x201
>>64340050
>mfw will people try defend this with head canon
>>
>>64341428

>Rey speaks astromech and Wookie

seriously, what the fuck is the deal with this? at what point in the entire series is a human character shown to understand astromech droids?
>>
>>64346950
Obi-Wan understood R2 in the prequels and I believe in the original trilogy too.
>>
>>64346950
Never to the extent Rey can.
Even in the cartoons people (including Anakin) can only get the jist of what the droids are trying to convey, but Rey can have a full fucking conversation.
>>
>>64346998
Obi-wan was in a war and had astromechs in all his fighters as well as R2 with him all the time because of Anakin. Even then he never has big conversation he talk to R2 like how you would talk to your dog.
>>
>>64346950
everyone in the history of the franchise has not understood chewie upon meeting him and the almost immediatly become so fluent that they could take complex directions from him.

It's one of the biggest pissoffs to me.
>>
>>64341557
B R A V O

R

A

V

O
>>
>>64342063

Reposting this makes you as bad as the person who came up with this shit

Fucking retards can never have fun and just leave things as they are. The faggotry is strong with you
>>
>>64347064
>"I don't recall ever owning a droid."
obviously he doesnt remember much of his war days now that he's all alzheimered out.
>>
>>64346950
Rey is an Astromech covered in an organic material shell.
>>
>>64346846

I'm not even a diehard SW fan I just think they really underutilized Carrie Fisher and could have done a lot more with her even if she is a washed up coke addled loon it is possible to work with that.

How is her playing a character reminiscent of Vader any different than a giant solar system destroying super weapon reminiscent of a death star or a handsome, quipping, ace-pilot reminiscent of Han Solo, or a fucking cute/quirky/sassy droid reminiscent of R2D2. I'll agree that giving Fisher that much influence over the plot of the movie might be "retarded" but there's so much you could do with CGI/voice overs to improve on her. She's literally only in the film so people can go "oh she was the princess from the other films" so why not use her for more than that.

Why do I need to stop breathing for casually posting an idea? Maybe next time you disagree with someone you could try telling them why with something more than an insult. You know, stop being such a horribly detestable human being and then maybe you won't spend Christmas of 2016 reheating a curry and wanking into a sock wondering why no one loves you.

inb4 projecting

I don't like curry.
>>
>>64346815
Because its the same person defending this crap movie and her favorite mary sue for 3 days straight now.
here are some easy tools to identify
>constant namecalling, favorite word is retarded
>will samefag
>will repeat points proven falls for hours, while simply saying nomto the facts
>will defend her mary sue by sayjng luke was one too
>is to dumb to understand that xwings can be used planetary and in orbit with the same training
>>
>>64347298
He was still playing Ben when he said that m8.
>>
people complaining clearly forget the prequels.

>need to hide the skywalker kid
>send him to live with his only relatives

how the fuck did vader not find him as a baby and kill him?
>>
>>64347386
He didn't want to kill him
>>
>>64347377
so you're saying that "ben" blatantly lied about the droids to luke before hitting him with the biggest truth bomb of all time?

the lie had no substance. it didnt effect the plot. he coulda been like "shit bro, is that R2? fuckin a" and it wouldnt have mattered.
>>
>>64347518
Or maybe, just maybe LUCAS WAS MAKING IT UP AS HE WENT ALONG?

It's a soap opera set in space with laser wizards n muppets n shit.
>>
>>64347179
>everyone in the history of the franchise has not understood chewie upon meeting him and the almost immediatly become so fluent that they could take complex directions from him.

I just rewatched the OT and I don't remember Chewie being able to communicate precisely with anyone besides Han and 3PO.

>>64346998
just rewatched ANH scenes with R2 and Obi Wan and he definitely can't speak directly to R2. Luke has to tell him what R2's stated mission was, as related to Luke earlier by 3PO.

Meanwhile Rey can just speak BB8's language and can straight up translate complex idea's for Chewie (He said that it was your idea!)

I hope they go ahead and explain it by making her Kylo's sister or whatever so that she had been around Chewie from a young age, instead of some retarded copout like "she had a wookiee friend on Jakku"
>>
>>64345640
>>64346190
>>64346815
>>64347370
Fucking Darth Carrie Fisher? Do you even read this idiotic shit you are typing? Not even defending TFA but Jesus Christ you would make Lucas blush with this shit.
>>
>>64347784
well obviously it wouldn't be "Darth Carrie Fisher". Probably more like Darth Moeder
>>
>>64346773
Fucking lol'd. You have a point.
>>
>>64346405
GOD Anon after all the years women were treated bad don't you think they deserve this? Fucking shitlord.
>>
>>64347784

Are you even reading what I'm typing? Why is it so black and white to you that she's an exact copy of Vader but played by Carrie Fisher.

She could just be the fucking villain you dolt, in any capacity, she could look like anything, act like anything, sound like anything. I'm not saying exactly what she should be, it's you that is so closed minded, so unimaginative that all you can see is "Darth Carrie Fisher" so don't put that on me.
>>
>>64346950
>seriously, what the fuck is the deal with this? at what point in the entire series is a human character shown to understand astromech droids?

Luke in like literally every scene with R2
>>
>>64348038
Holy fuck you are incredibly fucking dense.
>>
Darth Zus
Darth Neef
Darth Tante
Darth Grootmoeder
Darth Vrouw
Darth Oude
>>
>>64342063
Jesus Christ this is cancer.
>>
>>64347386
Vader hated sand.
>>
>>64348186

Yet another insult, fucking say something of substance for once.

>you're retarded
>you're an idiot
>you're dense

Maybe I am the first two for replying to you for this long but what is the point of you? What are you actually saying that's worth anything? Do you just go around calling people retarded anonymously, why?

If you actually told me why you think Fisher being the villain is a bad idea I might even agree with you, it was just a passing idea but you're treating it like heresy.
>>
File: Kylo-Ren-In-Star-Wars.jpg (683 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kylo-Ren-In-Star-Wars.jpg
683 KB, 1920x1080
>>64348292
it's objectively correct.
>>
>>64348283
Darth Kanker bedoel je
>>
The whole kanjiclub scene was the most retarded fucking shit I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>64340062
pinche culero wey
andale andale andaleeee
>>
Does Luke ever actually interact with Chewie?
>>
>>64348495
you sound like an overly defensive tumblirina desu
>>
File: chewbacca phasma trash.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
chewbacca phasma trash.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>64341360
It's just a shame that TR-8R died the way he did. I would have liked to see him return in the next movie with a promotion.
>>
>>64342298
Never fucking reply in my thread again unless you're contributing to it.
>>
>>64348086
like the scene in Empire were he talks to R2 using the translator in his XWing?
>>
>>64346190
you shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.
>>
>>64347016
Play more Star Wars video games like KOTOR. There are characters in these games that can understand and have conversation with astromech droids like Rey.
>>
>>64345849
>>64346675
>>64349008
>>64349172

Mate I'm done, but if samefagging this hard makes you happy by all means carry on.
>>
>>64340062
Ira men deja te esplico
>>
>>64349518
nice subtle b8
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.