[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Again, it's like poetry so that they rhyme. Every stanza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1024x576
>Again, it's like poetry so that they rhyme. Every stanza kind of rhymes with the last one. Hopefully it'll work.
>>
File: 1450573827009.jpg (207 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1450573827009.jpg
207 KB, 500x488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

did it work, /tv/? did it work?
>>
Yes, it did. Please come back, George.

;_;
>>
File: punished jack.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
punished jack.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>tfw he just wanted to make fun childrens movies and now we drove him to sellout to disney until they milk everything they can from the star wars name

WE WERE WRONG GEORGE
PLEASE FORGIVE US
>>
>>64338381
"I have to rehash all my old shots, but I have no way to validate that without people thinking i'm a hack. If only I could find some way to justify me rehashing my old shit, but do it in a way that makes me sound pretentious and a genius at the same time"
>>
>>64338512
stay mad reddit
>>
Can we get #ComeBackLucas trending on twitter?

Only him can save us from this evil
>>
>>64338381
i think thats actually pretty cool. some of the sections in that vid are kind of stretching it and others are blatantly rehashed humor scenes (mainly the r2/cp3o scenes).
>>
>>64338544
/tv/ before TFA
"Lucas what an autistic fucker, look at this shit everybody is laughing at him. He didn't know what he was doing."

/tv/ after TFA
"Lucas was a misunderstood genius, Disney didn't appreciate him and they stole his children. Everyone who disagrees is a reddit shill."
>>
>>64338499
>tfw he just wanted to make fun childrens movies
He failed horribly and you're a sensationalist piece of shit. Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>64338606
Yeah, /tv/ is those two retards who have been trying to defend the prequels for years and the rest of the board constantly laughs at.
>>
someone post that webm of Lucas showing the guy who plays Jar Jar how he's supposed to walk
>>
>>64338272
>>64338381
desu making fun of pottery is more of a meme than anything in my opinion. if the movies were fun to watch and less fucked in general, the pottery thing could have been unironically liked by most ppl

pottery is only funny in the context of the prequels being otherwise shitty. like george lucas wanted to be fancy with "rhymes" even though the movies are a mess.
>>
>>64338644

calm down reddit
>>
>>64338663
lmao could you be any more delusional?

the consensus here is that while not as good as the OT, the prequels were alright and much better than TFA

anyone who claims that Lucas is a genius or something is just memeing
>>
>>64338644
>implying they werent
>getting this mad over childrens movies
>>
its gonna be great
>>
>>64338685
speak english
>>
>>64338272
>every frame is so dense
>>
>>64338723
hellooo reddit!
>>
>>64338849
that doesn't even make sense

reddit loved TFA and hates the prequels
>>
>>64338849
>>64338703
>>64338544
I noticed that ever since TR-8R became popular on reddit, and imgur, /tv/ has stopped posting as much of him. What happened guys, is he not your hero anymore?
>>
>>64338887
This is fucking stupid, what if you criticize both? There are elements from the prequels that are good, and there are elements in TFA that are good. I think TFA was more solid than the prequel movies but I also don't think it's a fucking master piece. It has too many JJ Abrams flaws, like all the little stupid throw back and the stupid alien monster scene. The trash compactor joke just reminded me so much of the Khan scream in Into Darkness.
>>
File: 14234246738.png (534 KB, 550x511) Image search: [Google]
14234246738.png
534 KB, 550x511
>>64338381
This video stirred up a lot of emotions in me. I wish the world---myself included---could see the prequels as Lucas does. I hope he's gonna be okay...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.