[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: stare_rape.png (179 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
stare_rape.png
179 KB, 480x342
Madara Uchiha (I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus with the rikidou paths ability equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu)
VS
Shirtless Ramsey Bolton with his dogs AND 20 good men.
>>
>>64335670
lol
>>
Nah, I think it should be Kylo Ren vs Madara.

I'd pay to watch Madara get raped by force powers, once Ren is fully trained of course.
>>
>>64335670
Considering how Madara died and the fact that Ramsay Bolton and "twenty good men" seem to be capable of anything, I'm going to say Ramsay wins.
The whole twenty good men thing is a deuce ex machina in the Game of Thrones world.
>>
>>64335720
Madara only died because of some crazy-ass centuries old plan by his parasitic minion that wasn't really his minion, but was ctually manipulating him all along, who transformed him into his omni-dimensional mother. The writer had to pull something crazy like that out of his ass to kill Madara off because he was so stupidly overpowered.

Of course, Ramsey is protected by nigh-impenetrable plot armor, so who knows
>>
>>64335670
Rey from tfa
>>
>>64335699
Remember when Kylo stopped that blaster bolt in mid air? That shit made my dick so hard.

But yeah, I doubt many fictional characters anywhere could stand against a competent force-wielder, or at least one that is willing to use it offensively.
>>
Sasuke Uchiha
>>
>>64335855
What about the dude from Scanners
>>
>>64335824
yeah that ruined naruto for me end it with madara being the final villain uh nope pulls out some bullshit about being a minion to an even bigger plan uh what a fucking joke.
>>
>>64335915
They have basic/sightly advanced telekinetic powers and some mind control.

Nothing like fucking lightening bolts or draining the life out of someone, or any of the abilities trained force users have.
>>
>>64335964
Dude the battle at the end of scanners had a Force battle so strong one guys body melted so he Forced himself into his enemy's mind and body. Not even Anakin could do that shit.
>>
>>64336025
Maybe I need to rewatch that, but maybe they'd even out I guess. I mean the Star Wars EU had some pretty crazy force shit going on.
>>
>>64335670

who wins in a 3 way match

madara

vs

shirtless ramsay with twenty good men

vs

maRey sue?
>>
>>64337278
Whoever wins, we lose
>>
>>64335855
Lol
>>
get this cartoony shit back to /a/
>>
>>64337278
maRey Sue has power overwhelming. She can into any power or anything for that matter, on her first try. She'd see Madara's nature Chakra and using her grand master force ability, would siphon the natural energies from Madara and become even more potently powerful than Kaguya.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.