[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>きもち悪い What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
>きもち悪い

What did she mean by this?
>>
kimochi warui
>>
kimochi warui
>>
It's a reference to the famous Star Wars quote "I got a bad feeling about this".
>>
えっと...何か?
>>
File: 0721.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
0721.png
563 KB, 569x802
ベインか?
>>
>>64332984

that you shouldn't fap while she's asleep
>>
congratulations
>>
File: ava.png (241 KB, 1366x660) Image search: [Google]
ava.png
241 KB, 1366x660
What does it mean?
>>
Kanjiklub no deal
>>
>>64333171
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS REAL
>>>/a/
>>
>>64333171

its time for impact
>>
>>64333171
>Hiroyuki cast Swords of Revealing Light!
>Reveal your faggotry /a/!
>>
that she's pregnant, obviously
>>
>>64333128
友達ではない!
>>
Isn't it just her seeing him masturbating while everything around them is just in his head
>>
>>64333171

What's the point of this? EOE has nothing to do with 2016 or new years
>>
>>64333703
http://wiki.evageeks.org/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_Timeline#2016
>>
That his way of denying her was disgusting.
>>
She called him disgusting.
The story about Anno and what's his face questioning Yuko Miyamura confirm the intent.
>>
>>64333171
/a/ is comfy as fuck rn js senpai
the squad should check it out
>>
>>64333171
>>64333298
sweet
>>
File: 1451011887560.jpg (63 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1451011887560.jpg
63 KB, 500x651
>try watching evangellion when I was a young faggot
>seems like a decent Sci Fi cartoon
>fap my little 10 year old flaccid dick whenever Misato comes on
>series ends
>"o...ok"
>new shit comes out, watch it
>have no fucking idea what's going on, just feel myself getting more and more depressed
>just turn it off when everyone dies

Why did thy have to make such a depressing piece of shit show? I just wanted to watch animoo characters fight giant monsters.
>>
>>64334774
then dont watch the deconstructionist show
>>
File: eva rei smile.gif (2 MB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
eva rei smile.gif
2 MB, 450x334
>tfw you've watched hundreds of anime, gotten sick of the medium years ago but still Eva left an impact on you.

Evangelion and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are the only anime I can remember anymore after the tidal wave of moeshit and giant monster/robot bullshit I put myself through as a teen. Well, those two and the works of Satoshi Kon.

>2016
>Rey still best girl
>>
>>64334714
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64333171
Liberally Reddit: The Board
>>
>>64333171
>>64333703

The last episodes/End of Evangelion movie roughly (and appropriately given events that occur) takes place on New Year's Eve 2015/New Year's Day 2016, if the timeline is correct, hence TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN on /a/ right now.
>>
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
What was with all the Judeo-Christian symbolism in Evangelion anyways?
>>
>>64334774

Watch gurren lagann then
>>
>>64335756

Japanese thinking they're clever by throwing in christian symbolism without any deeper meaning or reason for it to be there and convincing an entire generation of weebs that their shallow show is actually a deep 'deconstruction' of something
>>
>>64335905
The random Christian imagery and the deconstruction of the mecha genre are completely unrelated.
>>
>>64335905
and the fact that Japan never knew that Evanelion was leaking into the west/actual christian countries through american pirates back in the 90s.
>>
>>64332984
She's disgu with how much of a coward Shingi is. Deep down inside she knew that she deserved to be strangled for all the shit she gave him
>>
she is disgusted which means something outside shinji is in disagreement with his conscience, which is what he wanted when he made the decision to not be part of the collective rei. This is what we want; deep inside we are perverts who want to fuck the innocence out of our innocent child like desires (i include women because they have the same perverted mentalities). It was the most beautiful ending I've seen in al cinema, It's a shame its meaningless with the new disgusting remakes.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.