[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was he the robot after all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: neo.jpg (421 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
421 KB, 1024x1024
was he the robot after all?
>>
>>64328696
He was the Matrix all along
>>
Agent Smith was the real The One.
>>
>>64328842
but how do you know
>>
>>64328859
I watched a video on Youtube that gave a lot of evidence and I agree with that evidence.
>>
Ever since he met the Architect by taking the wrong door he was trapped inside the matrix.
>>
>>64328842
No. Smith = The Me Attitude that tears down the world around us. He represent the Ego. He was Neo had to defeat Smith in the end (his me attitude/ego) to finally accept the Matrix.
>>
>>64329063
>No
Yes.
>>
Agent Smithw as the glitch in the Matrix that causes everything to be reset. Neo's purpose was to reboot the system.
>>
>>64329097
I just spat out my teeth. Thanks bubby babby
>>
>>64329191
Is this a meme?
>>
>>64329213
I hope so. I'm just waiting for some dank Reddit memes.
>>
>>64329213
>"Is this a meme?"
Is this a meme?

Neo is Jesus. Remember that he had powers outside of the Matrix!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.