[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he still have it in him to create the Star Wars killer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: george-lucas.jpg (234 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
234 KB, 1000x563
Does he still have it in him to create the Star Wars killer? If he still owns Red Tails, he can make the Tails trilogy and destroy Disney.
>>
He could, but he won't. Because he doesn't have to, and no one would understand it anyway like with the PT.
>>
>>64326427
he should get off his fat arse and make something original again.
>>
He could direct a John carter reboot
>>
A "Star Wars Killer" can and should be made, but I don't think George Lucas could make it
>>
>>64326492
But thats a story for another time...
>>
He's already created it, but only his friends have seen it.
>>
>>64326427
star wars having a nigra is so horrible that you're even willing to entertain this possibility?
>>
File: dune-book-cover.jpg (61 KB, 524x725) Image search: [Google]
dune-book-cover.jpg
61 KB, 524x725
DUNE by Lucas when
>>
Dog I literally predict the future:
It's all CGI, uncanny valley, and no one sees it.
>>
>>64326427
If he makes another sci-fi, it'll be thrown out by the public. Plus he'll need some sort of inspiration as evidenced by most of his other films/film ideologies. Truthfully, he probably could if he lost his paranoia over fans and industry(which can be rightfully deserved), but he probably won't live long enough to create them all.
>>
>>64326539
The Star Wars Killer was already made.

It's called Avatar.
>>
File: 1450973071408.jpg (32 KB, 237x255) Image search: [Google]
1450973071408.jpg
32 KB, 237x255
>>64326806
Too bad you're right.
>>
>>64326806
>James will be the one to bring balance to this farce
>>
He can, all he need is to work with someone critical that he respect
>>
>>64326806
Ooooooooh yeah starwars is sooooooo dead since that movie came out. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>64326619
Someone could do it. I know everyone says it's impossible to put into film, but they said the same thing about LotR too.
>>
>>64326969
What is your point? "Star Wars Killer" doesn't mean "the Star Wars franchise will cease to exist", it means "This franchise will overtake it in popularity"
>>
>>64326806
Sure m8 that's why TFA is about to pass avatar in earninga, makes perfect sense
>>
Mass Effect kek
>>
>>64327043
Nigga you need to look up the word killer on dictionary.comĀ©
>>
>>64327183
Well considering "Star Wars" is a fucking franchise and not a living being, why the fuck are you commenting in a thread asking a question when, taken literally, is nonsense?
>>
>>64326427
Only good parts of Red Tails were the dogfights. Everything else was so cliche and by-the-books that it hurt.
>>
>>64326427
he had years and years and years to go on with star wars but didnt.

he is a burnt out billionaire.
>>
>>64327949

The bold interracial romance was the most revolutionary development to come out of Hollywood in years
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.