[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: netflix-making-a-murderer.jpg (52 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
netflix-making-a-murderer.jpg
52 KB, 620x420
>American """"""""justice""""
>>
>austrailian """""""banter""""""
>>
>>64322823
Syntax error
>>
File: suck_my_dingus.jpg (34 KB, 634x317) Image search: [Google]
suck_my_dingus.jpg
34 KB, 634x317
i like that the show is secretly redpilling whites on how corrupt the justice system can be. /polgbtv/ will inadvertently fight for black issues without realizing it
>>
>>64322823
He was a murderer though.

Even though he didn't do the first one the world would be a better place with him in jail. Montiwac(sp) PD are just like an early version of Minority Report. They should be applauded for taking the initiative in the fight against crimes against women.
>>
>>64323063
>He was a murderer though.

nope
>>
the biggest problem that makes me think he is guilty is that he would not testify. He has the most important timeline, he shouldn't be afraid if he's innocent
>>
>>64323114
he has below average iq though and the prosecutors would take advantage of that

also i thought his defense team were immaculate
>>
>>64323200
if the defense team was so immaculate they could have prepared Steven for the State's questions
>>
at least feel bad for the poor Dassey kid
>>
i dunno guys i've had a long time to ponder this and from the evidence not given in the documentary he seems guilty, but the real key i think is was there a mishandling of evidence thus persevering clean justice, if the key was proven to be planted then it is a blatant mistrial which maybe it should of been anyway.
>>
>>64323346
well maybe he should've gotten johnny cochran instead
>>
>>64323618
he'd knock that shit out in 2 weeks
>>
Who's you Making A Murder waifu?
>>
Is this worth watching? Surely not as good as The Jinx.
>>
>>64323802
who's he?
>>
>>64323857
just watch it then voilà you can have your own opinion
>>
>>64323932
>just invest 10 hours of your life into it first and voila!!
>>
File: Angenette_Levy.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Angenette_Levy.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
>>64323802
>>64323802
>>
>>64324011
>basically why even waste time watching anything
>>
>>64324014
hottie alert!!!!!!!
>>
>>64324046
>10 hour documentary is the same as a 1 hour movie you already know is good because of the imdb score or because it's a franchise everyone adores like star wars
>>
>>64323075
But he was
>>
>>64324126
how do

>inb4 because he was found guilty by a jury of his peers

How come murikkka is still stuck in the middle ages when it comes to certain things like a jury trial, temperature scales and shit like miles/feet blabla
>>
>>64324116
>not even watching an hour to see what its about
>>
what if he was institutionalized and he wanted to go back into prison and the only way he could do that was to kill someone
>>
>>64324014
Hnng
>>
He's guilty, Brendan helped him dispose of her body. If you think any different you're a brainwashed lemming who is so dumb they let two feminazi documentary makers brainwash them into believing their lies and supporting disgusting subhuman murderous white trash.
>>
>>64324014
>Levy

Oy vey.
>>
>ayo i'm innocent but lemme jus make up some bullshit and get myself convicted to 50 years in jail

is there a more JUST tv character?
>>
File: angenettalevy.jpg (110 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angenettalevy.jpg
110 KB, 900x900
>>64324014

She's a classy mature lady now
>>
>>64324563
he was the real prize™
>>
File: Ken-ThePrize-Kratz.jpg (6 KB, 153x224) Image search: [Google]
Ken-ThePrize-Kratz.jpg
6 KB, 153x224
>>64324743

He may be the tall, young, hot nymph but I am the

P R I Z E
R
I
Z
E
>>
If he was black there would be a huge outcry about injustice and people would've actually done something to help him by now
>>
>>64324563
Brendan probably is happier in prison where he doesn't need to think for himself or plan his life. What a fucking retard, along with his mother that allowed the detectives to interview Brendan without someone else there.
>>
here's a question did he fuck her dead or alive.
>>
How DARE you stupid pieces of shit question our Justice system. They found EVIDENCE and there was a CONFESSION, what more do you guys want? A recording of the stupid hillbilly raping and murdering her?
First black people try to decry cops, and now white trash. FUCK THIS BIASED DOCUMENTARY
>>
>>64325018
>black
>in wisconsin
yeah right senpai
>>
>>64323044
this. maybe it can open up some eyes
>>
File: file.jpg (51 KB, 395x569) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
51 KB, 395x569
But did he get to watch wrestlemania ?
>>
>>64326002
nice bate
>>
>dat lawyer qt at the end

HNNNNGGGGHHHH

Brendan thought the same, the way he smiled at her or looked at her ass as she sat down.
>>
>>64327029
Uhmm... It's called bait
>>
>>64324741
Hnng
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.