[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He LITERALLY did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: jinx-robert-durst.jpg (37 KB, 736x368) Image search: [Google]
jinx-robert-durst.jpg
37 KB, 736x368
He LITERALLY did nothing wrong
>>
>>64322481

Other than murder all those people...
>>
>>64322481
Well he did decapitate that one dude
>>
File: Durst.jpg (129 KB, 514x456) Image search: [Google]
Durst.jpg
129 KB, 514x456
>>64322481

Look, he's a likable guy. A character. But he's clearly a dangerous psychopath. His poor wife, Berman, that old guy, didnt deserve to die.

>California's a big state.

I'm praying every day to the Based God that his trial is televised.
>>
>>64322778
You mean
>killed them all, of course
>>
File: 4chan.png (564 KB, 1150x592) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
564 KB, 1150x592
>>
File: durst 2.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
durst 2.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>>64322877

Yeah... I started it last night, just the first episode. I dunno, it's interesting but so far nowhere near as compelling as The Jinx, which would admittedly be a tall order. Anyone finish it, worth it?

tbvh once I heard about how he threw the cat in a fire i didnt give much of a fuck about whatever injustices were or were not perpetrated against him
>>
>>64322874

>Burbs in panic

I wish he'd tell us exactly what went down, but I guess that's the point.
>>
>>64322958

.once I heard about how he threw the cat in a fire i didnt give much of a fuck about whatever injustices were or were not perpetrated against him

This is the dumbest shit, I hate people who think like this. It's not just like "he's a bad guy, put him in prison." Real crimes were committed, and they willfully ignored the real criminals, let them go free, just to jail a guy that they disliked.

He got arrested for burning the cat, admitted to it, and served his time
>>
>>64322847

He was very likable and I felt sorry for the dude, especially when they had to confront him about the letter, you could tell that they didn't want to break this kinda friendship they'd formed and hurt the guy...but he also killed some people, so...
>>
File: DURST?.png (235 KB, 636x283) Image search: [Google]
DURST?.png
235 KB, 636x283
>>64323028
>they willfully ignored the real criminals

Admittedly, you're right. That's the real problem.

I'm obviously being rash or whatever, and there's more to a person's life than that, but still. That takes a sick mind. Just biased me against him unlike based Durst. And that he's a retarded yokel too kinda. Not as engaging as Bob. I've only seen the first episode though

>>64323084
Yep, in a different life he could have been happy and successful if he just wasn't so off, he was sharp, witty, smart. Jarecki's experience with him had to be jarring, like you said genuine friendship vs. realizing what kind of monster he could be.
>>
>>64322847
>>64322958

Him becoming the alpha dog in prison was one of the funnier twists
>>
>calling his brother a pussy

top kek
>>
>>64323332
>>64323336

both hilarious

https://youtu.be/AO3X4FZmK08
>>
>that security cam footage of him by his brother's stoop

fucking creepy, man.
>>
>>64323084
>>64322847
This desu senpai. I really liked the guy, but everytime they confronted the viewer with evidence of some sick shit, I remembered how much of a piece of shit he was.

>killing your best friend
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.