[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still his best movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1179x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1179x1600
Still his best movie.
>>
>>64322319
yes and his only movie that isnt utter wank
>>
>>64322453
fucking hell, that's a strong statement coming from a pleb
>>
>iPhone poster
>likes most accessible Malick
Typical.
>>
>>64322478
shut up nerd
>>
You mean Days of Heaven?
>>
>>64322478
Thin Red Line is a close second.
>>
OP, I think you're confused. You uploaded an image from Badlands instead of To The Wonder.
>>
>>64322319
>Saw this back when I was a little niglet
>Watched it again in college and was able to appreciate what was happening.

Good taste OP.
>>
>>64322319
That's not The Tree of Life.
>>
is there any other director that elicits such radically different rankings of his filmography?

for me it goes

To The Wonder
Knight Of Cups
Days Of Heaven
The Thin Red Line
The New World
Badlands
The Tree Of Life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.