[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a robin agrees with everything howard says while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: howard-stern.jpg (791 KB, 2230x3000) Image search: [Google]
howard-stern.jpg
791 KB, 2230x3000
>it's a robin agrees with everything howard says while constantly looking back at her newspaper episode
>>
File: gregg opie hughes.jpg (12 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
gregg opie hughes.jpg
12 KB, 194x260
>It's an Opie makes a joke that garners a chuckle for someone and he spends 2 minutes talking about why it's funny episode
>>
>>64320064
as soon as artie lange left the show went to shit.
>>
>>64320165
>it's an artie becomes needlessly agressive and ruins the show because he's going through withdrawal episode
>>
File: aqjucctlvwpyeg2ofcoq~2.jpg (47 KB, 373x441) Image search: [Google]
aqjucctlvwpyeg2ofcoq~2.jpg
47 KB, 373x441
>it's a Fratto-fabricates-a-whacky-ETM-bit episode
>>
I mean, she actually doesnt. She often annoyingly disagrees about weird stuff even if she's wrong. Meme on though O&Abro
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 600x570
>>64320309
>its a i wonder who of these women old Bill actually raped episode
>>
File: fatblacklady.jpg (32 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
fatblacklady.jpg
32 KB, 360x240
>it's a robin makes a retarded statement, everyone calls her out on it and she still defends it episode
>>
File: pon-250.jpg (16 KB, 250x322) Image search: [Google]
pon-250.jpg
16 KB, 250x322
>it's a robin doesn't help her charity episode
>>
>>64320064
>its a howard refuses to admit he is become don imus episode
>>
File: opie beard.jpg (42 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
opie beard.jpg
42 KB, 396x594
>its an opie cries episode
>>
File: mikewaat.webm (365 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
mikewaat.webm
365 KB, 640x352
>It's a Mike gets a prank call and insults the caller by reminding them how rich he is, then he falls asleep talking to Sweeny Murti
>>
>it's a robin agrees with everything howard says while constantly looking back at her newspaper career
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yizdxdzYtsQ

It's been long since i laughed so much
>>
>>64320309

Fuck... They're both dead now.
>>
>it's a howard gets super aggressive and defensive over nothing then realizes it and later blames his parents for him being so fucked up episode
>>
>>64320064
if you wanted to fool people into believing you listen to the show you would have went with
>it's a howard says something and robin tries to take credit for it episode
or
>it's a robin thinks she's right but she just sounds like a nutbag episode
>>
>>64322757
>pretending to listen: the post
>>
>>64321450
So much this. The show stopped being funny sometime in the late 90's.

I wanted it to be funny so hard after the switch to satellite, but had to face reality and gave up a few years back. Now I just listen to comedians on YouTube.

Bill Burr is funny as fuck, btw.
>>
>>64322817
good one.
>>
File: 001stern.jpg (17 KB, 320x221) Image search: [Google]
001stern.jpg
17 KB, 320x221
>>64320064

This clip right here where he tells a caller to fuck off just because she wants an update on Artie was the video that killed what little love I had left for Stern.

I could almost put up with him becoming a Hollywood sell out since hes always been dying to be part of the in crowd since day one. He became the King of the freaks out of necessity. It was his schtick but to insult a fan to this degree over being pissed off that fans missed Artie was heart breaking to watch since it proved what kinda man Stern really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N4BjBnlwMY
>>
>>64323902
she started off attacking him. Not only that, wasn't this relatively close to when artie tried to kill himself? Personally I think it's funny the way he responded to her when she was being a cunt.
>>
>>64323902
>"you have a voice of a seal"
>not one second later, fred is playing a seal drop
fred is literally the best.
>>
>>64320064

>listening to a rich, annoying Jew ramble on about bullshit for an hour

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>64320143
>>64322270
>tfw the Nopie episodes are actually really good.
I didnt realize how expendable he really was to the show
>>
>>64325045
Play this clip back just now I'm going to have to agree with you anon.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.