[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of reality shows like Geordie Shore and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What does /tv/ think of reality shows like Geordie Shore and Keeping up with the Kardashians?
>>
>>64318088
that's sexy as hell
>>
it's an exercise in normalizing capitalistic consumer ideology. Have you ever met anyone that actually watches these things? They are all status hungry as fuck; their goals are in-line with buying things not achieving happiness by whatever means. If you have a population of people whose lives will amount to a lot of nothing you build something which they can easily strive for that lines your pockets. Fleeting happiness through consumerism is the foundation of almost every holiday. These people are pin-up models for happiness through excessive wealth and garbage
>>
It's fine.
>>
>>64318088
>cute face
>small tits, not a prob
>little pudgy who am i to complain
>fucking thigh tattoo. no thanks. i'm not a fucking nigger.
>>
>>64319141
thats a hip tattoo you retard
>>
>>64318088
>Geordie Shore and Keeping up with the Kardashians?
Never seen either show, but im pretty sure i hate both
>>
>>64318088

Trash TV where "celebrities" are literally manufactured out of nothing, and the shows are exercises in total pointlessness to pander to the lowest common denominator.

Ancient Aliens is more intellectual and interesting than that shit. For real.
>>
>>64319607
Still garbage
>>
>>64319141
Based anon
>>64319607
pretty sure the hip is higher, but I'm no expert.
>>
geordie shore is hilarious. the valleys is just cringey
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 196x257
>kuwtk is actually my guilty pleasure
>I watched every season on Hulu
>I felt bad for Bruce. And somewhat impressed Kylie and Kendall didn't end up complete sluts (it could be worse)
>kris Jenner is pretty much an evil Jew genius
>>
I have an urge to visit to some shitty Britbong town and fill up on slags like OPs pic...I want them to yell in their retarded gobbledygook while I slam their flabby bodies from behind
>>
>>64322367
Geordie women will literally destroy you.
>>
>>64322535
>implying that's a bad thing
not him, but i want a fat geordie slag with huge tits and a face caked in fake tan to wank my dick with her fat, stubby little fingers
>>
>>64318088
Someone post the pic of her as a real fatty. I love weight gain.
>>
>>64319141
>implying you had a chance anyway
>>
>>64322137
courtney's husband was pretty funny too
>>
>>64322614
>caked in fake tan
off to essex with you then mate
>>
>>64322367

>oi ya yank cunt, get yer massive willy in meh fanny

hnnng
>>
>>64322704
I feel like if Courtney and Lamar existed by themselves away from the rest of the cancer they would still be together
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.