[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About Palpatine and Yoda fighting styles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: BrOQi3p.jpg (136 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
BrOQi3p.jpg
136 KB, 1920x816
Ok, after reading a lot of threads and people complaining about the fact that Yoda jumps like a retard with a dick sized Lightsaber(i don't think Sheev has any flaws but let's throw him into this)

How do you think these two could fight in the movies? using the force only and no lightsaber? That would require some new force powers, anyone got a few ideas?
>>
File: look_mom_i_posted_it_again.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
look_mom_i_posted_it_again.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>64318064
>>
File: it's treason then.jpg (328 KB, 685x569) Image search: [Google]
it's treason then.jpg
328 KB, 685x569
>>64318064
All Sheev needs is Force Spin.
>>
If Sheev can spin and jump and fight with a saber and shit, why couldn't he do anything when Vader picked him up and walked him over to a pit and tossed him over? That shit took like 15 seconds.
>>
>>64318064
>How do you think these two could fight in the movies?

I think they shouldn't because one is a decrepit old man and the other is a decrepit tiny man and the concept of them having an epic battle is absurd and stupid.
>>
>>64318593

He gave up everything for us for force lightning
>>
I mainly agree with what >>64318610 said, but if there HAS to be a fight, what Sheev was doing with the Senate chamber was a good start. Just a contest of the Force between the most powerful Jedi and the most supreme evil in the galaxy.
>>
>>64318700
OP here. While i do thinkg that Yoda worked better as only a teacher, i just wanted to comment about the scenes on the prequel trilogy. If we could modify these battles, if there were something that could be better.
>>
There's nothing wrong with Sheev using a lightsaber, but it should have been Windu and Yoda vs. Sheev. Windu is the best duelist and Yoda is the best force user. Together they fight Sheev and that's when Anakin comes in. Sheev is barely holding them off until he arrives.
>>
>>64318700
I will never forgive Lucas for showing ~15 minutes of Obi-Wan and Anakin fighting, and ~2-3 minutes at most of Sheev and Yoda destroying the senate chamber

The Yoda and Sheev fight was clearly the more interesting one. With his fascination with CGI, it makes no sense to me that Lucas didn't properly showcase these two Force masters wrecking each other
>>
>>64318912
>There's nothing wrong with Sheev using a lightsaber, but it should have been Windu and Yoda vs. Sheev. Windu is the best duelist and Yoda is the best force user. Together they fight Sheev and that's when Anakin comes in. Sheev is barely holding them off until he arrives.

While i do think Sheev may be slighty stronger than Yoda, Yoda + Windu would be overkill.
>>
>>64319031
Yoda arriving to fight Sheev was one of the best things in the prequel trilogy, desu.
>>
I honestly liked the fight, it was a lot better than the Yoda vs Dooku one.

How the fuck did you people expect yoda to fight anyway ? He's small, he will use his agility in order to overpower his opponents.
>>
File: godly.jpg (441 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
godly.jpg
441 KB, 1920x816
>>64319069
It's the best fight in Lucas' saga

The way the music swells as this shot expands gives me chills every time, it's fucking great
>>
>>64319092
I cant believe the shit you guys are saying about Yoda. He lifted ship from a swamp with but a thought. With transcendent power like that he should be crushing lightsaber handles easily, rendering them useless... not to mention any other applications of such control over matter.
>>
>>64319606
Agreed.
Lightsabers are(should be) literally NOTHING compared to the force
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.