[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he actually write a full length analysis of SMB3? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: TGOProfile.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TGOProfile.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
Did he actually write a full length analysis of SMB3? Why?
>>
When you're a libcuck SJW you have a lot of free time that otherwise would've been occupied with sex and friends.
>>
>>64315792

Literal autism.
>>
File: movie bob.jpg (549 KB, 982x472) Image search: [Google]
movie bob.jpg
549 KB, 982x472
Because he is an intelligent and astute critic
>>
>>64315792
He will still die unknown. That makes me happy.
>>
>>64315792

He nearly killed himself over it pham
>>
Is it true he got fired from the Escapist after trying to incite violence against Cis white men?
>>
>>64315972

They took a hit during GG cause of all the sjw stuff, so shitcanned him as an easy vote winner.
>>
>>64316004
Aha. I heard Jim's fat ass isn't working there anymore either. Similar situation?
>>
>>64316034
Jim left to live on hipster welfare. He wasn't fired.
>>
>>64315898
jesus wept
>>
>>64316069
That's a shame. Having both morbidly obese white knight faggots get fired would've warmed the cockles of my heart.

Still, with the only name I recognize left on their list being Yahtzee's, good for them.
>>
>>64315792
Yes and no.

I have it on my old laptop. It claims to be about Super Mario 3, but it's really about his life and how Super Mario 3 relates to his life and makes him feel.

Some highlights:
>in the beginning he makes a big deal about exercising and how he's started a regime, and then never talks about it again after a point and it's clear fatass just gave up
>grandma dies and he just wants to play video games
>super mario stopped him from killing himself (yes, this is something he actually fucking says)
>he finally moves out of his childhood home at age 31 (still a virgin)

In fact, he's still a virgin, and the movie 40 Year-Old Virgin clearly hurt his feelings.
>>
File: 6z8Cy8Z.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6z8Cy8Z.jpg
166 KB, 1024x768
>>64316278
Although there's still technically time enough in life before the diabetes claims him to turn it all around, I'd say if things continue on their current trend for him he'd have been better off an heroing.
>>
>>64316278
Dude some loser posted something about being a 40 year old virgin. Crying about why women don't like him. Total white knight bullshit. I wonder could it be?
>>
>>64315792
The hack actually liked Sucker Punch and tried to defend the movie with the classic "you didn't get it".
This man had a hard on so big for Snyder that even when he hated MoS he tried to defend the movie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.