[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All joking aside, is anyone else kinda excited to see Rey get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 685x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 685x522
All joking aside, is anyone else kinda excited to see Rey get dismembered? Will they cut off her hand or go in a new direction by giving her some other disfigurement?
>>
File: daisysmiling.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
daisysmiling.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>64314650
Hopefully nothing to do with the face
>>
>>64314650
she will lose her vagina and then she gets a bionic penis to perform force(d) gender justice on kylo ren if you know what i mean.
>>
>>64314650
she gonna get a metal vagina
>>
There is hardly anything creative they can do with her at this point.
Disfigurement, Dark Side, and loosing loved ones have all been done. What kind of tragedy can happen to her?
>>
They won't have the balls
A young attractive white woman is basically a tiny god in the western world, disfiguring her would be sacrilege
>>
Maybe they will cut off her jaw like Darth Malak.
>>
>>64314650
Rey will turn to the dark side
Kylo will turn to the light
>>
>>64314747
>What kind of tragedy can happen to her?

she could become pregnant
>>
>>64314758
>>64314758
Take your anti-white racism back to reddit
>>
>>64314899
I hope they drop the dark/light bullshit and Rey is the first Grey jedi. Did you see her in that fight with Ben at the end of 7? She was scared and then angry. You need to keep a healthy balance of all your emotions to be the best - not just shutting out the "bad" or "good" ones.
>>
>>64314758
t. jealous, bigoted shitskin
>>
>>64314881
They're gonna need a bigger lightsaber
>>
>>64315107
I hope they stick to the core themes of the series, grey jedi or whatever can go in the anthology spinoffs
>>
File: rey sith 2.jpg (160 KB, 1000x791) Image search: [Google]
rey sith 2.jpg
160 KB, 1000x791
she'll be the one dismembering people bruv
>>
>>64314650
they'll make her fat, because big is beautiful
>>
File: rey goes full sheev.webm (1 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
rey goes full sheev.webm
1 MB, 720x304
>>64315107
>>
They'll cut off her johnson
>>
>>64315344
So fucking lame
>>
>>64315344
That loops pretty well.
>>
>>64314747
A Grey Jedi coud have some new tragedies, she could become a Revan expy
>>
rey turns to the dark side
ben turns to the light side (only after chewie pulls his arm off)
finn gets a hand cut off
poe gets his back broken and cant fly anymore
snoke gets cut in half down the middle by bens new blue buster sword
>>
>>64314708
>dat qt toothy grin
I could get used to this.
>>
>>64315607
Thats some dark shit
Sign me in
>>
>>64315607
Thats sone straight up Berserk shit.

When can I buy tickets?
>>
>>64314758
>attractive
Wew lad
>>
>>64315344
Poor Kylo Ren, he just wanted to teach his imouto. ;_;
>>
>>64315043
>giving birth is a tragedy
hello, Jezebel!
>>
>>64315344
Rey goes bad, look at her lusting over her dominance over Kylo.
>>
Finn, Poe or Chewie going the Forrest Gump way
Lieutenant DAN way
>>
>>64315107
This is my hope for the overarching story of the sequels, I just want them to be called something different than "gray jedi" because that sounds like the EU to me. But integrating both sides in some way has to be where they are going with this.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.