[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is yours?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 800x820
Who is yours?!
>>
>>64309669
>ifunny
Fuck off
>>
Ariel :3
>>
File: rylo ken.jpg (70 KB, 350x1060) Image search: [Google]
rylo ken.jpg
70 KB, 350x1060
>>64309669
DARTH VADER HELP ME
>>
Chel from Dreamworks' Road to El Dorado beats them all.

None of those frigid bitches gave anyone a blowjob on camera.
>>
>>64309727
>>64309713
>>64309704
>>64309689
>>64309669
THAT POST, IT BELONGS TO ME
>>
File: 1427076422829.jpg (121 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
1427076422829.jpg
121 KB, 264x400
>>64309808
COME GET IT
>>
File: thread.jpg (57 KB, 457x942) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
57 KB, 457x942
>>64309669
>>
Kuzco, not even a contest.
>>
>>64311693
Still sexy after all these years.
>>
Mulan, because she isn't a princess, she's a goddamn soldier
>>
>>64309727
The Golden is not a Disney movie
>>
Elsa is missing
>>
>>64311693
why does he wear the sagging old balls?
>>
>>64309669
Slave leia
>>
>>64309669
It will always be Ariel.
>>
>ifunny
TRAITOR
>>
It's funny because it has a picture of star wars guy who isn't a princess, isn't that the most hilarious thing you've ever seen? I don't think i've seen something that funny on reddit in a long time.
>>
>>64309669
It's not only my favorite Disney film. It's also my favorite film period.

It's perfect in every way, shap and form.
All of Disneys best animators of the time worked on it so the animation and characters are amazing
You have a Divin Sea Witch.
Some of the best music to ever come out of Disney.
A classic non douchebag prince unlike the modern day Tangled / Frozen ones of today.
No forced black characters (no Sabastion doesn't count because hes a mother fuckin Awesome crab.)
A beautiful half naked Disney princess thats willing to shut up forever and sells her voice just so she can get legs which she can spreed for her Prince. Now thats a mother fucking girl right there.

>Ariel has such a weak motivation

Don't be so harsh she was 16 and it was true love. Why was it true love ? Because "at 16 it's always true love." ~ Zelda Spellman
Besides I like that her character was slightly dopy. It made her wide eyed / childlike which made her more loveable. You feel the need to put your arm around a person like that and protect / lover her forever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.