[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I know /tv/ likes to fight and be contrarian, but in the spirit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
So I know /tv/ likes to fight and be contrarian, but in the spirit of New Year's Eve can we all at least come to a consensus about the best of 2015?

For show, it must be TD season 2, simply because of the depth of Frank Seymon's character, the ending scene (the walk), and the impact the season left on /tv/

For film, I am not sure. I think it's a tie between It Follows and and Mad Max, with a honorable mention of Taken 3.

ITT: consensus thread of 2015. No disputes or fighting please.
>>
Bumping epic thread.
>>
File: ray salute.jpg (77 KB, 602x317) Image search: [Google]
ray salute.jpg
77 KB, 602x317
I'm guessing this is ebin irony, but season 2 was great.

Plebs must be removed.
>>
>>64308823
season two was shite m8 get over it
>>
SEASON 2 WAS GOAT TIER

EVERYONE ELSE CAN FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT HAHAHAHAH YOUR MUM T B H
>>
>2015
>2015

best tv:

True Detective Season 2

best kinography:

Blackhat
>>
>Season 2
>Good
hahahahhahahaha shit m8, nice one
>>
File: 1451519101114.webm (3 MB, 1000x416) Image search: [Google]
1451519101114.webm
3 MB, 1000x416
>>64308914
>>
>>64308967
that whole scene blew
>>
>>64308994
I was on the edge of my seat and got a boner when he pulled out the screw driver
>>
>>64308914
Good taste.

Both very flawed, but great nevertheless.

>>64308967
Wew. This shot.

My favorite (though technically two shots) was Barrett looking up at the tower.
>>
You know what, Ray? Feels a lot like New Year's Eve lately. Every day I'm running around making preparations, waiting for the ball to drop. But the thing is Ray, once the ball drops it just goes back up again. We live our lives according to bouncing balls and all I wanted was bouncing tits.

Caspere knew this.
>>
File: truedetective-850x560.png (457 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
truedetective-850x560.png
457 KB, 850x560
>>64308967
fun fact:

the guy on the left in this webm is ALSO mayor chessani
>>
Black Sails S2 is the best of 2015.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.