[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Han Solo film be the best of the new Star Wars? Phil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Will the Han Solo film be the best of the new Star Wars?

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller have only done great films so far
>22 Jump Street
>The Lego Movie
>21 Jump Street
>Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

No even b8'ing.
Those films have that little extra greatness to them.
>>
>>64308309
>22 Jump Street
>The Lego Movie
>21 Jump Street
>Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Oh gawd' no...
>>
>>64308336
Please. Have you even seen them?
>>
Lord and Miller are great, but having someone else play Harrison Ford is a HUGE hurdle for them to overcome. I'm not sure they'll be able to do it.
>>
>>64308445
>but having someone else play Harrison Ford
Whoops, I mean Han Solo, of course.
Their problem in a nutshell, right there.
>>
>>64308445
Young Indiana Jones Chronicles were just fine with Sean Patrick Flanery as Indy.
>>
>>64308408
All of them, and their childish crap. 22 Jump Street is cringe.
>>
>>64308564
Jump street films are cult classics by now.
>>
>>64308445

Just get Shia, he's ready now, and they can get some dank memes out of it.
>>
>>64308521
nobody watched that rick mccallum shit
>>
>>64308309
Depends on who plays Han. Will make or break the film, regardless of who is director/producer.
>>
>>64308714
Nice b8
>>
They should hire a black womyn as they have done with the new Ghostbusters.
Strong independent non white character to freshen star wars.
That's the solo the Galaxy needs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.