[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you owned a cinema, what food would you serve? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 20151207_125550.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151207_125550.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
If you owned a cinema, what food would you serve?

I'd offer a variety of gourmet cuisines that are offered at typical theater prices. A focus on things that can be eaten with little to no utensils, like pita and hummus, meatballs, Flatbread, etc.

Pic related is a healthy green smoothie I would offer in place of icees
>>
Looks like a dirty ol paint can full of gravy shits.
>>
>>64305890
looks like salsa anon tbqh
>>
fuck you thats disguisting
>>
i'd serve up poopy scoopy and farts lol
>>
>>64305921
Well, it may not look very appetizing but it is a great biomass filled with micronutrients and fiber. I think I would serve it in opaque containers that way it wouldn't have to be seen.
>>
I'll pass going to your cinema to slurp your poop smoothie.
>>
>eating meatballs with your hands
>>
chili and sea bass, i believe

shall we?
>>
I'd offer a range of spirits and beers and nothing noisy like nachos/popcorn/anything in a bag/container that rustles.

Fuck people who eat popcorn and nachos at the cinema. I don't want to hear you munching on your fucking pleb food.
>>
That's a shit isn't it
>>
>>64306021
If you think that's a shit then I think you need to go to the doctors.
>>
>>64306042
It doesn't have to be a regular shit
This could be from some medical journal about the worst kinds of shits you can have
>>
File: 1440962680857.jpg (17 KB, 236x282) Image search: [Google]
1440962680857.jpg
17 KB, 236x282
>>64305957
Good luck. Your theatre would go outta business fast cause nobody gonna buy that shit nigga.
>>
>>64306021
No! It's a green smoothie with spinach, kale, radicchio, Chia seeds, banana and clementine. It's really good and good for you.

Unlike juicing, blending means you keep all the fiber. That's good and helps digestion.
>>
>>64306139
That's petty rude. I would hide it in a non see through container and everyone would love it.
>>
File: 1429333210412.jpg (19 KB, 378x454) Image search: [Google]
1429333210412.jpg
19 KB, 378x454
>>64305890
Why are you eating poo?
>>
Me? I'd serve lobster
>>
Ay that's crap innit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.