[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, was the BLACK DINGUS story just a lie to provoke the General?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 600x400
So, was the BLACK DINGUS story just a lie to provoke the General? Because that's the impression I got of the scene.
>>
>>64303144
>you starting to see picture, aintcha?
he was talking to the audience
>>
I think he really got bopped up desu senpai
>>
>>64303144
Yes. It literally follows a scene where it is established that he lies to people to manipulate their feelings towards him.
>>
My wife's son and I were debating this while we were watching it, we both came to the conclusion that he made up the story so he'd have an excuse to kill the General.
>>
>>64304303
>My wife's son
JUST
>>
>>64303144

Of course, but it don't matter. If it matters to you, then you're a faggot.
>>
>>64304850
>>64304303

samefagging is gay.
>>
>>64303144
the movie was partly ABOUT lying. Warren is a liar as is everyone else.

we're not actually meant to be able to tell if Warren is telling the truth or not, though getting his dingus shot off later in movie would suggest we are supposed to see him as in the wrong regardless. Sam says the guy has black hair and the general doesn't act like the detail is incorrect, but in the flashback the guys hair looks brown.
>>
>>64304998

He didn't get his dingus shot off. He was shot in the balls.
>>
File: 1451260781858.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451260781858.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Why did Tarantino castrate the black rapist? What did he mean by that?
>>
>>64304998
>Sam says the guy has black hair and the general doesn't act like the detail is incorrect,

I believe he did meet and kill the general's son I just doubt he fucked him. Probably left him nude to freeze to death in the snow but his laughing at the sexual parts make me pretty sure he was lying.
>>
the worst part of this movie was the cringeworthy soliloquys...the worst coming after he got shot in the balls. more yammering on.

and did Bigfoot T just do too much coke or did he realize the characters introduced themselves multiple times?
>>
>>64305050
yeah this
also the general doesn't really care if he's lying that much. he'd want to shoot him anyway for being "uppity".
>>
Hol up

Abraham Lincoln

Wrote

A

Letter

To

Nigger?
>>
>>64305043
-shoots sam in the balls in hateful 8
-shoots rapist in the balls in pulp fiction
-django nearly had a hot knife take his balls

the director loves balls
>>
>>64303144
yee, everybody was calling him out on his lincoln letter being bullshit, so he decided to really spin a story since he had been denied shooting the old man before
>>
>>64305099
>projecting this badly
im thinking you love balls
>>
>>64305181
in a three hour movie, a character was shown getting head in the snow from a man and then gets his balls shot off.
>not projecting
>>
>>64304303
>My wife's son
is that new meme or sumsin?
>>
>>64305433
>new
How long has it been since you last came here?
>>
>>64305495
Cute that shit out, faggot. "My wife's son" has only been a major thing for a few months at the most.

I suggest going back to reddit.
>>
>>64303144
No
>>
>he says thick black hair
>camera shows gray hair
>>
>>64305099
Maybe he hates balls.
>>
File: 495db41a19[1].jpg (78 KB, 814x443) Image search: [Google]
495db41a19[1].jpg
78 KB, 814x443
>shut that door theres a goddamn blizzard out there
what did he mean by this
>>
>>64304303
>while we were watching it
I hope you mean afterwards during the intermission.

What kind of dummy goes to the theater and talks during the movie?
>>
>>64305612
thick "Black" hair, the thick hair of a Negro
>>
>>64305799
Autists. I went to world war Z with my autistic friend and he kept trying to tell me about shit that happened in the book during the film.
>>
Just watched it, not a bad movie, but you can tell how much cucktino adores the black cock.
>Last Chapter: Black Man, White Hell
really tarantula? really?!
>>
>>64305799
We watched the screener and paused it to discuss it.
>>
>>64305528
It's being going like a year
>>
>>64306669
On your first watch?

Messing up your own pacing experience like that is like eating sushi with ketchup.
>>
File: 1448174546864.png (217 KB, 307x473) Image search: [Google]
1448174546864.png
217 KB, 307x473
Suck it you racist fuck!
>>
>>64306864
>On your first watch?
No, we marathoned it twice and discussed it on the second watch

>Messing up your own pacing experience like that is like eating sushi with ketchup.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>64303144

Good movie, that scene was in pretty poor taste though. Tarantino didn't need to show it actually happen, the dialog should have been enough.
>>
>>64306914
>What's wrong with that?
I mean to say that you distance yourself from a shared experience and lose out on some social context. Drink milk and wine mixed together all you want, nobody will stop you, but nobody is coming to the wine tasting to talk about milk pairings.
>>
>>64307040
no I mean putting ketchup on sushi
>>
>>64307187
I explained what I meant. Ketchup is very sweet and kinda acidic, it'll heavily change the flavor of whatever you put on it. There's literally nothing "wrong" there, just different enough that it requires a specialty category of discussion where you don't have the ability to talk about the taste of fresh tuna but rather the subtle alterations that tuna does to the experience of ketchup. With all the other shit they put on sushi anyway I suppose ketchup sushi isn't too far-fetched.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.