[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who the fuck is Rey's mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tree.jpg (693 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
693 KB, 1920x1080
So who the fuck is Rey's mother?
>>
Luke.
>>
>>64301760
Leia.
I think she is the sister of Kylo.
Yeah, big surprise, right?
Also, Darth Plagueis created Anakin...probably.
>>
>>64301760
this is bait right?
how the FUCK is anakin son of sheev
>>
>>64301832
What I meant to say is, Rey is the sister of Kylo and Leia is the mother of both.
Luke stranded her on that desert planet.
>>
Obi Wan got some top shelf Tatoonie pussy and had a daughter. Luke discovered this daughter and realized she was a fine piece of ass as well. That is Rey's mother.
>>
>>64301875
And by that I meant, Luke did that for the same reason that he and his sister Leia were hidden from the Empire for a while.
Search your feelings OP, you know this to be true.
>>
>Get me an old redhead to pair with Mark Hamill
>We got her sir
>>
>>64301867
Some people think Sheev fucked up the force so Shmi could conceive Anakin. I don't know where that comes from.

Anakin not having a father is so stupid in the first place, who even cares.
>>
>>64301832

"Using his newfound power to heal his own body, Plagueis decided to take his powers further and reached out to the midi-chlorians across the galaxy in order to gain dominance over them, but the Force resisted his efforts and refused. In response, the midi-chlorians acted of their own accord and conceived a child within the Human slave Shmi Skywalker."
>>
>>64301760
MARA JADE
>>
File: rP6J6FW.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
rP6J6FW.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
Felicity Jones
>>
>>64302069

If only.
>>
File: 1430011110200.png (200 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1430011110200.png
200 KB, 2048x2048
Since when is Sheev Anakin's biological father?
>>
>>64302121
IS THAT GANJA KLUB
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.