[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kylo Ren = Zuko Rey = Aang Their arcs will play out respectively.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: CWohVR_VAAEVxmP[1].png (340 KB, 598x321) Image search: [Google]
CWohVR_VAAEVxmP[1].png
340 KB, 598x321
Kylo Ren = Zuko
Rey = Aang

Their arcs will play out respectively.
>>
Go back to Reddit.
>>
but Kylo killed Han fucking Solo. there is no possible way for him to redeem himself to the audience. the only satisfying arc is for him to die.
>>
>>64299835

Zuko never killed his uncle
>>
Finn was the worst part of the movie
>>
>>64299886
He will but not before turning to the light side and helping Rey and Luke somehow.
>>
File: 850x560.jpg (48 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
850x560.jpg
48 KB, 850x560
>>64299835
Kylo Ren is just a vessel.

-Sheev calls Plagueis "wise"
-Kylo calls Snoke "wise"
-Plagueis knew the secret of immortality and could live without ever dying
-The Force Awakens novelization states that Snoke has been alive through all the first 6 movies
-Star Wars follows the Skywalker family tree
-Plagueis created Anakin (as a vessel, the ultimate vessel)
-Sheev believes he killed Plagueis
-Plagueis was also a master of illusion
-Plagueis got fucked up by Sheev but used illusion to make Sheev believe he was dead
-Plagueis needs to hide because his body is now royaly fucked and Anakin has not yet grown up or turned to the dark side
-Anakins body gets royaly fucked up by the time he turns to the dark side, no longer a good vessel for Plagueis
-Plagueis is now waiting for Luke to grow up and turn to the dark side so he can use Luke as his vessel
-Luke doesn't turn, can't take him as a vessel
-Plagueis (now under guise as Snoke, cause he's laying low) is grooming Kylo (the next in the Skywalker family tree)
-Snoke knows the moment Kylo killed his father he has fully turned to the dark side and calls him in to "complete his training" meaning take Kylo as his new body. Kylo is a chump and will give in.
-Plagueis 2.0
>>
>>64299886
Implying it wasn't Han who ignited the lightsaber himself to save his son the trouble, and help him. Remember when Han said he would do anything for his son? Also Kylo said thank you afterwards. This will be the "twist" in episode 8 just like how Vader being Luke's father was the one in Empire strikes back. No one will see it coming, and it will setup for Kylo's return to the light while Rey goes to the dark.
>>
>>64301506
>Plagueis created Anakin
this would be so much better than the Jesus 'conceived by the force' shit
I'd like for this to be it but Snoke will likely just be a random
>>
>>64299835
I will admit that I saw this connection as well (with Zuko anyway) but I discussed it with myself and my wife for a while and he's just not the same.

Zuko was a decent man born into a hateful society. Brought up with injustice and persecution (From both sides. People forget that hate hurts to have as much as it does to recieve), it is little wonder he ended up the way he did in ATLA. His entire arc is about coming to terms with the reality of not only his family and ethics, but his nation as a whole and where it was really leading them as opposed to the faith and servitude he had let himself be absolved in. He is a real person who is able to showcase a soldiers mentality and how it can break you.

Kylo is just a dumb, angst-ridden tweeny who needed his parents to actually pay attention to him instead of just pawning him off on his uncle. Guy has little to no redeeming qualities or depth.
>>
>>64302885
TL;DR Zuko was a good person who was forced to accept that the way he was raised was abusive and morally bankrupt. His struggle wasn't so much one of redemption, but of self-awareness and acceptance.

Kylo was raised just fucking fine and knew exactly what he was getting into but did it anyway because he's a stupid, disgusting, selfish garbage person.
>>
>>64302885
What did your wives son think
>>
>>64302987
My son is two and liked TR-8R quite a bit. But he likes Appa more.
>>
>>64302587
then why would they include this line - "Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life."
>>
>>64303136
because sheev was trying to convince anakin that he could save padme by following sith teachings.
it would be cool if they went back and expanded that and even used it for plot twists but im not sure i have that much faith in these writers.
>>
>>64303257
>im not sure i have that much faith in these writers
heh, fair enough. I'll admit its all just a theory but I really like the idea of Plagueis being Lukes Grandfather, would be some good pottery.

although I think that the line:
-he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying
-Is it possible to learn this power
-Not from a Jedi
has more to do with trying to convince anakin that he could save padme by following sith teachings. IMO the whole, using the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life really ties in with the Jesus 'conceived by the force' shit
>>
>>64303402
its a sound theory and would be a cool twist but seeing how safe they played TFA i dont know if i could see them playing some wild cards like that, especially pulling these plot points from the prequels because everyone triggers as soon as they are mentioned
>>
>>64299835
Can zuko redirect force lighting?
>>
>>64301686
that would be interesting, but I doubt it.
>>
>>64299835
>muh Nickelodeon cartoon
Fuck off manchild
>>
>>64305738

Star Wars is more childish than Avatar.
>>
>>64305088
if he has 8 hands maybe
>>
>>64302885
so one is a good guy born in a bad place but still be gud
another is a bad guy born in a good pace but still be bad
both head to redemption and have a period of regression
same shit.
>>
>>64299835
The only way they could make that interesting is of Rey turned to the dark side instead
>>
>>64299886
Anakin killed YOUNGLINGS
>>
>>64301506
So Kylo Ren is Sasuke?
>>
>>64307211
Rey going full dark side would be goat.
>>
>>64299835
Rey Fin
ReyFin
Reyfin
Revan

TFA confirmed for KOTOR
>>
>>64299835
unfortunately i can see this happening
>>
>>64299886
Vader killed obi wan fucking kenobi.
>>
>>64301686
>>64299835

I think you're completely right. After watching the film a couple times, I can definitely see it with the way Han was acting.
>>
>>64302885
>born into a hateful society
I don't think you know what "hateful" means.
>hate hurts to have as much as it does to recieve
Feel free to prove that.
>>
>>64299835
She's related to/possesed by Palpatine. Notice how she naturally uses her lightsaber exactly how Palpatine does.
>>
>>64299835
Zuko barely did anything wrong. Kylo did.
>>
>>64301506
Stfu. Qui-Gon called Obi-wan wise too. Fuck
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.