[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch this video of George Lucas and Hayden Christensen inte
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: hayden.png (598 KB, 885x631) Image search: [Google]
hayden.png
598 KB, 885x631
Watch this video of George Lucas and Hayden Christensen interviewing each other about Star Wars.

This is literally the face Hayden makes throughout the entire video as he struggles to not burst out laughing at George's retarded ramblings about his make believe space adventure flicks. How can you faggots defend him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk7RN3t2v14
>>
>>64287980
Defending George and the prequels is a meme. Jump on board or leave :)
>>
>>64288037
kys you meme-ing faggot :)
>>
>>64287980
wow THE Hayden Christensen????

you sure changed my opinion
>>
>>64288037
>the "being retarded is a meme" meme
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>64287980
Hayden Christensen is a handsome young man who was lucky enough to play the lead role in two Star Wars movies. He doesn't like Star Wars. He didn't enjoy making the movies. He hates George Lucas. In the end, though, he's a handsome young man with a lot of money and worldwide fame. Why wouldn't he be holding back laughter?
>>
>>64288194
dont worry Hayden I'd like to see you in epVIII
>>
>>64288194
When will we get Jumper 2, Hayden?
>>
>>64288194
More like world wide infamy desu
>>
>>64288123
>>64288037
>>64287980
>a universally acclaimed film trilogy in need of meme defense or real defense

Hello reddit!
>>
I skipped the first 5 minutes out of habit, but anyway from what I saw there wasn't anything bad
>>
>>64287980
>This is literally the face Hayden makes throughout the entire video as he struggles to not burst out laughing at George's retarded ramblings
[citation needed]
>>
>>64288321
This
>>
>>64288388
>responds to being called reddit by calling someone else reddit
Bonjour, reddit!
>>
>>64287980
>Bay Guy asks...
FOR YOU
>>
there is no greater cringe than watching Christensen broadcast how he doesn't give an iota of a fuck about the SW universe and is just here to smile, nod and grab the check.
>>
>>64288512
>speaks the tongue of the faggots
>is from reddit and knows reddit culture by heart

Reddit has arrived.
>>
>>64288629
>assumes I know reddit culture by going to reddit and not by redditors bringing it here instead
Reddit, please.
>>
>>64287980
>haydens favorite character is Boba
Ignoring that hes probably just bullshitting can you imagine him playing Jango?
>>
Based Hayden.
>>
I envy the two. Hayden is young and rich. He doesn't give a shit now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.