[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm dying and there's a pretty good chance you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 868x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 868x491
>I'm dying and there's a pretty good chance you can save me if you let me take a small blood sample for testing. Oh and it could also possibly lead to cures for numerous degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and cancer. Also I'm the current head of Oscorp and I have hundreds of scientists on the payroll specializing in just this sort of thing, working in high-tech labs, so you probably wouldn't have to worry about me turning into a murderous lizard monster since they'd have access to Conners' research and they could easily figure out where he went wrong and avoid making the same mistakes
>....
>...
>No, Dennis Leary's ghost would disapprove

Why was Spider-Man such a cunt in this movie?
>>
Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
>>64286036
Beat me to it
>>
>>64286036
Noice
>>
>>64286036

I miss this meme
>>
Danes career is gonna be alright? right?
>>
even if it killed him it still would've been a worthwhile risk to take
>>
>>64287192
He has a few movies coming out next year I think
>>
>>64287192
ISNT
>>
>>64286007
That guy posts on /tv/, lol

It's always so weird to find out that "celebrities" (even if they aren't that big) post on a hungarian falconry website. Even though, the anonymous nature does lend to a certain appeal for famous people who would want to talk without worrying about the backlash. Still though.
>>
>>64286007
>Father dies of a hereditery diseaseat age 50
>20yo Son learns of this disease and immediately becomes sickly

He should've been fine for years
>>
>>64287192
hell be fine
>>
>>64286007
>OsCorp
>ever doing things morally
>implying it wasnt fucking obvious this would just create new villains
This movie was shit and somehow OP was too dumb for it.
>>
>>64288065
at least Harry wouldn't be pissed though
>>
>>64288065

>Save friend from dying a slow painful death
>Possibly cure diseases that kill hundreds of thousands every year
>A handful of supervillains might be created in the process

I don't know I think I'd chance it
>>
>>64287430
THAT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.