[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ hate the best film of 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why does /tv/ hate the best film of 2015?
>>
>>64279555
Is the screener decent?
>>
>>64279601
The quality is pretty shit tbqh, but still watchable
>>
It was really average.
>>
They didn't really advertise this at all. I waste lots of time on /tv/ and other entertainment-"news" sites, and I hadn't even heard of this until like 2 weeks ago
>>
I was just relieved that it wasn't bad.
>>
It's a film about how people are stupid and never learn, making you smile when you should be angry, using celebrity cameos to remind you how dumb Hollywood has made you and you eat it up anyway

Adam McKay is a true auteur, but most people cannot admit that his Will Ferrell comedies have thematic depth and on point social satire

It's very subversive
>>
>>64281109
Same. It's like they didn't want people to hear about it.
>>
>>64279555
It was so fucking good.
>>
File: 1441523341380.jpg (20 KB, 297x323) Image search: [Google]
1441523341380.jpg
20 KB, 297x323
>guy only invests in Water now

What's that about?
>>
>>64282936
Almond farms
>>
>>64282936
His theory is that water is transformed into food which can be transported to consumers, so he spends his time investing in farmland near water
>>
>>64279555
Is this good? Is this out yet in Germany [\spoiler]
>>
>>64283377
Based double doubs
>>
>>64279555
I'm halfway through, it's pretty bad. Fucking hacks all over the place. Pitt, Goose, Carell. Fucking Steve Carell can't act for shit, nigga should stick to his shitty TV shows.
>>
why does that poster remind me of world on a wire

thanks autism
>>
/tv/ loves star wars.
>>
>>64279555
Voice overs are almost always shitty and this is no exception. It's very smug and isn't redpilled enough. Still, it's better than nothing and I appreciate its message. It was pulled off in almost the worst way possible.
>>
It did a good job of driving the point home in a simple, entertaining, relatable way. It's not a masterpiece but it's an important movie to watch for people who are too lazy or uneducated to read about the 2008 crisis.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.