[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did Kylo Ren, a "to be" shitlord, lose against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 960.jpg (36 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
36 KB, 960x540
why did Kylo Ren, a "to be" shitlord, lose against a stormtrooper and a woman who never had a laser sword in their hands? Is he that big of a joke?
>>
He was wounded, and rey was made to be a bullshit character that doesn't know how super powerful she is even without any training at all
>>
Still apprentice, gravely wounded and maybe an emotionnal wreck due to the fact he killed his father just a min ago, even tho it could be a power up to a sith, not sure. And plot armor, definetely plot armor.
>>
He had a huge blaster wound, from a weapon that was established as being extremely powerful, launching stormtroopers 5 feet into the air.

And Rey is a Mary Sue, she is already one of the most powerful character in the series without any training at all, will probably be explained along with her supernatural connection with Luke's lightsaber. Either way, she is extremely powerful.
>>
>>64278729
Luke was a really shitty teacher and taught him almost nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 625x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 625x262
>>64278893
>>
>>64278851
>even tho it could be a power up to a sith

Yeah, but Kylo Ren isn't a Sith. He is one of the Knights of Ren. I think we will never see a Sith again.
>>
He was half dead from Chewie's blaster shot and Rey had just had her force powers awakened from touching Luke's light saber
>>
>>64278729
Uh he's not a Sith, he's a Knight of Ren.
>>
>>64279449
Well he tried to be at least, and Snoke could be a sith lord, if he's Darth Plagueis.
>>
>>64278729
It's hard to call on the Force when you're emotionally distressed about just killing your daddy and instead of sealing the deal it just makes you more conflicted
>>
>>64278729
Because laser swords are retardedly fucking lethal and no amount of skill and training guarantees you will win with one.

Even the most skilled sharpshooter irl is in genuine danger if some moron with a rifle takes a shot at him.
>>
>>64278729
he's going through a phase
you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>64278729
Because he was shot with a Wookiee bowcaster, was toying with her, and her connection to the Force awakened in the middle of combat.
>>
The main villain in Star Wars is a manchild who can't let go of the past.

JJ is giving you the finger and laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>64279449
Luke will turn dark side , calling it now, cap this.

It is the only twist that can save the trilogy
>>
>>64279449

Isn't sith an universal name for anyone who uses the dark side of the force?
>>
>>64278729
>laser sword
>>
Kylo Ren = Wimp Lo
>>
>>64281043
Not really, Jedi and Sith are actual organizations and have their own power structures.

It's just that most people that have awakened to the force eventually get training from one of those two main camps.

Sith lords were using the rule of two for a long time they only kept one Master and one apprentice, who would seek to overthrow each other. Keeping lots of sith around was bad for business as they had a habit of killing each other. That's why that rule was used in the first place so even when the betrayal eventually happened it would result in an objectively stronger Sith lord leading the way.

Snoke is either Plageous himself, an apprentice he was training in secret to replace Palpatine, or he's someone who discovered and studied the dark side completely independently of the Sith.

Given what we've been told about Snoke and how he wants Ren to have mastery of both light and dark it doesn't sound like he really follows those old Sith ideologies.
>>
is rey lukes daughter? there was too much poetry and they are pretty much the same character.
>>
>>64281508
>mastery of light and dark
>thinking that Snoke isn't a Grey Jedi
>>
>>64281722

Isn't like dark a lot of more powerful than light, I mean what does light have over dark worth spending your time perfecting it, in the games it was healing powers but I never saw that in the movies
>>
I can't wait to see more sith-related guys pop up in the next movie

Admittedly I kind of want another Vader forest spirit scene but with him beating Rey
>>
>>64278729
>movie heavily establishes the bowcaster as a fucking weapon of mass destruction
>Ren takes direct hit from it to the abdomen

I'd say he's goddamn lucky to even be alive.
>>
>>64282262
This, Kylo Ren is actually a pretty impressive swordsman considering he went up against two fighters (beating one of them) while bleeding out and punching his chest.

Also just curious but why did he say "Thank you" to Han after stabbing him?
>>
>>64282385

Because he wanted to get rid of his niggling feeling that the light side was better so killing han helped him to go full darkside mode.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.