[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the best movie in a long running series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Creed.jpg (115 KB, 936x1388) Image search: [Google]
Creed.jpg
115 KB, 936x1388
Post the best movie in a long running series.
>>
>>64277364
t.cuck
>>
TFA
>>
>>64277364
you start
>>
MM:FR
>>
File: image.jpg (797 KB, 1030x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
797 KB, 1030x1600
>>
Why hasn't someone shooped Scott Stapp onto that poster yet
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 480x763) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 480x763
Not meming or being ironic
>>
>>64277364

The original Rocky was better, and this kind of felt like a "soft reboot" in the same way as TFA. It follows a lot of the same story beats as the original.

But it was surprisingly really good. Easily the best of the sequels. They even managed to get a genuinely great performance from old-ass Stallone
>>
File: Paulie.png (151 KB, 328x283) Image search: [Google]
Paulie.png
151 KB, 328x283
>>64277364

Just watched this. I love the Lion fight he was a top guy with the chest pump dunno why he got KO'd so easily

there better be a sequel. Rip paulie you glorious alcoholic cunt
>>
>>64278362

I'm assuming he'll fight the light-skinned, Drake-looking guy who knocked him out earlier in the movie

But yeah, I'd go for a sequel if they keep the same writer/director
>>
File: ernest-goes-to-jail-dvd-cover-80.jpg (844 KB, 1528x2156) Image search: [Google]
ernest-goes-to-jail-dvd-cover-80.jpg
844 KB, 1528x2156
Toss up between this and Camp
>>
>>64277438
Not the best but definitely my favorite.
>>
>>64277438
Good taste.
>>
>>64277364

thats not rocky balboa anon
>>
>>64279923

What does it mean when people say things like this? Can't you trust your own taste? Fucking RottenTomatoes, everyone thinks they have to agree with the "consensus." Art and entertainment is meant to be subjective. If you liked it the best, you can say it's the best
>>
>>64280027

i love kung pow but its a terrible movie. enjoyment and evaluating craftsmanship are different
>>
File: ernest.jpg (199 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
ernest.jpg
199 KB, 650x365
>>64279888
Nigga. You're gonna try and tell us Ernest Scared Stupid isn't the best Ernest movie?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.