[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most feminist movie of all time? The entire movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: asdasd.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Is this the most feminist movie of all time? The entire movie i keep repeating "This is feminism this is memes this is reddit this is memes" I couldnt even enjoy the movie.
>>
File: feminists.jpg (117 KB, 601x1086) Image search: [Google]
feminists.jpg
117 KB, 601x1086
Yeah feminists love this shit.
>>
It was much too reddit bloop feminism bloop gamer gate bloop the memes were out of control bloop almost as much memes as a malick film but about 90% its reddit worth. I'd give it a 4/5 hitchcocks on the reddit scale bloop

Thank god i'm not reddit and memey after watching this i cut it close. No embarrassment for me tonight bloop

Internet website rivalries are so tough to keep up and categorize movies into!
>>
>>64275389
it would've been good if it was a standalone post-scarcity/apocalypse film but because it was part of the Mad Max film series it is terrible, it doesn't retain nanny of the original films charm and it does focus on the WOMAN STRONK aspect too much
>>
>>64276077
The movie is nothing but charm, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: gatsu1.png (61 KB, 246x228) Image search: [Google]
gatsu1.png
61 KB, 246x228
>>64276112
>>
>>64275502
I was almost scared about liking this film because I knew autists and terpers would try to conflate me with feminists, and then I remembered that feminists will find a way to hate everything that's made by a man.

the privilege blind, yuppie decadence of HBO's Girls is totes empowering tho
>>
>>64276112
its about as charming as a rotting teddy bear on a childs grave
>>
>>64275389
Thats just a meme too, it wasnt at all le reddit or feminsim either

dont fall for /tv/s lies
>>
>>64276301
compared to the original Mad Max movies it might as well have been a biopic about how Joan of Arc destroyed the evil men of the west and saved the world from the Patriachy
>>
>>64276301
I watched the movie. I saw the blantant hatred for me in the movie. I saw the feminism seeping through every scene. If you didnt see it you are the blind one
>>
>>64276238
Girls is all about showcasing privilege and narcissism, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>64276183
>>64276264
I'm serious, the movie was very charming from from the wives, to Nux, to the flame-wielding guitars, to the swampy stilt-walkers in the foreground. Everything outside of Max and Furiosa was over-the-top and flamboyant, just like it should be.
>>
>>64276238

If you like something then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks especially /tv/. I like coming here and having some laughs but never take this place seriously. Especially now, where virtually everything is reddit, sjw, tips fedora, tumblr, cuck, etc....
>>
So now reddit 2.0 hates mad max, how suprising.
>>
File: 1447648152707.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1447648152707.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>64276493
>>
>>64276684
This isn't reddit, cut it out.
>>
>>64276379
What the fuck are you talking about? You realize you're just as retarded as the bogeymen feminazis you're afraid of.

Movie was an awesome action flick, Max definitely was the medium to Furiosa's and the girls story. Why the fuck does it bother you if a female does shit like that? Ergo why you're as retarded as those who complain when they don't.
>>
>>64276493

A film about people struggling to survive in an irradiated, waterless, foodless wasteland shouldn't be "flamboyant".
>>
>>64277200
Says who? Mad Max has always been a cartoonish version of a post-apocalypse.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.