[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the recent release of a good torrent, I finally got around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
With the recent release of a good torrent, I finally got around to seeing this, and I really liked it. What are /tv/'s thoughts on it?
>>
FUCK THA POLICE
>>
>>64274956
someone make a shop "Straight outta reddit" with 5 meme faces so we can post it when we spot a leddit user
>>
>>64274956
Only film this year I saw twice

>ywn live in 90s cali and be part of the west coast hip hop scene
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 852x1256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 852x1256
>>64275015
>Make serious thread on /tv/
>Hello reddit starts playing
>>
>>64274956
thanks for the reminder! will look for it now
>>
WE WUZ CRIMINALS AN SHIT
>>
fun movie but it was clearly biased against eazy-e. Made it seem like Ruthless was dying when it really wasn't, also delved into all the bad shit he did while ignoring stuff the others did, like all of dre's woman abuse accusations. Still good though.
>>
>>64275127

I didn't really get that it was biased against Easy, they made him look like he was led around the nose by Jerry, but they shit all over Jerry.
>>
I'm don't even go to /pol/ anymore, but I was really laughing at the part where Heller literally has an "OY VEY THIS IS AN ANTI-SEMITIC SHOAH SHUT IT DOWN!" moment
>>
Fuck this nigger shit
>>
It was pretty good. Embellished to show them in a positive light, but was mostly truthful to history, especially how the jew was jewing.

Ice Cube's son is literally a clone of his father. The actor playing Eazy stole the show. The concert scene was amazing.

It was very enjoyable, but I might be slightly biased since I love hip-hop.
>>
Fucking bullshit. Eazy E crying because of Dres succes and then living in the poor house and selling pot again. Bullshit. Dre Day only meant Eazys pay day nigga. Fucking Dre bitch ass Ice cube
>>
File: ameriniggers.png (66 KB, 596x446) Image search: [Google]
ameriniggers.png
66 KB, 596x446
>>64274956
that america is a country of animal lovers and they love shitty music
>>
>>64275485
Did you ever think that maybe it wasn't marketed or widely-released in foreign cinemas?
>>
ROLLIN DOWN THA STREET
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x286
>>64275452
Dam E dre tried to fade you on Dre Day
>>
>>64275485
Considering NWA never had international presence, the film's done pretty well

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=straightouttacompton.htm
>>
>>64275632
BUT DRE DAY ONLY MAKE EAZY'S PAY DAY
>>
I bet Dre is responsible Eazy's death. In the movie they should have showed when Dre punched out that white female rapper that Eazy was fucking
>>
Great movie, but since it was produced by Dre and cube they really whitewash the group and make them look like dindus

>Dre beating women skipped over
>no mention of E being a deadbeat dad who fathered like eight kids with as many women, looks like he got AIDS out of nowhere instead of it being a consequence of degeneracy
>Cube's relationship with Nation of Islam glossed over
>NWA makes up and gets back together even though it's well known that Dre and cube never forgave Eazy while he was alive and only Yella went to his funeral
>contrived tupac cameo even though he didn't sign to deathrow until after dre left

Great flick regardless
>>
>>64276163

Suge did it
>>
Yella is brotier
>>
>>64276191
Well dre's abuse allegations and Eazy being a father to like 8 kids was mentioned in the movie but never expanded on
>>
besides being dumb nigger shit the pacing was all over the place. it didn't feel like a coherent story at all
>>
>>64276251
Savage
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.