[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Wanna fuck?" >"nah..." >"Okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Cosby.jpg (244 KB, 770x838) Image search: [Google]
Cosby.jpg
244 KB, 770x838
>"Wanna fuck?"
>"nah..."
>"Okay take these pills and wash them down with wine"
>"Fuck yeah! what's the worst that could happen?"
>>
>>64273620
I sometimes think I am slightly-rapey. I have been rejected before, but then managed to hook up later in the night when the girl had had a bit more fun.
>>
burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>64273656
this has been happening literally forever.
Don't let the modern pc/sjw feminazi police convince you you're a rapist.
>>
>>64273620
Haha yeah man, I think that any time someone does something stupid they deserve to be raped!

How fucking retarded can some people be that they can't see that when someone does something illegal, the fault lies with the person who did something illegal?
>>
>>64273656
>girl says no and then changes her mind

You LITERALLY can't stop raping, can you? Don't you know this shit only works the other way round?
>>
>>64274274

Yeah because if some rich whiteboi got lost was flaunting money in the ghettos of Detroit and got ganged and his boipussy used and sold, you would be exactly as understanding
>>
>>64274274
>I tell you to take drugs
>You do
>I'm the bad guy

Holy shit you may have solved the drug crisis, instead of teaching people not to do drugs we should teach those pesky drug dealers not to shove needles into the arms of innocent addicts.
>>
>>64273620

How long till this happens for Dan "get her in my van" schneider?

Those nick stars are gonna come forward eventually. Its what these woman do.
>>
>>64273620
>>>/cripplechan/
>>
>ywn nut in milatto dyke pussy

wai senpai waiiii
>>
>>64274680
He's 50 years old and fat as fuck by the time the law comes knocking for Dirty Dan he'll be close to death.
>>
JUST
>>
TAKE
>>
THESE
>>
PILLS
>>
>>64274607
Holy false equivalency batman. I hope you're trolling for your own sake, because only a small child or an idiot would consider those two circumstances similar.
>>
>>64273669
she's black cretin
>>
File: just.jpg (217 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
217 KB, 1600x1200
>Hell Fiend
>>
>>64275111
If someone tells you to do drugs and you do, who's fault is it?
>>
>>64273620
>a prosecutor's job is to follow the evidence

What evidence?
>>
>>64275148
Both are at fault.
>>
>>64275187
Bullshit, the only way the person offering the drugs is at fault is if the user admits to being a fucking imbecile who can't think for themselves.
>>
do these "I was literally raped decades ago but didn't say anything cause I was scared" ever work? There's no proof you could bring up unless it was taped. It's not like Bill Cosby is going for roles so it's a little late to tarnish his reputation.
>>
File: women.jpg (52 KB, 599x835) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
52 KB, 599x835
>>
Is this real?
>>
>>64275186
rape charges do not require evidence
>>
>>64273620
>"I don't hear her say anything," he said, "and I don't feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped."

Look I liked the Cosby Show as much as anyone, but come the hell on.
>>
>>64275740
that means Jake should file rape charges if Josie does. Jake can't consent either.
>>
>>64275847
BUT JAKE'S A MAN THAT MEANS EVERYTHING HE DOES IS AUTOMATICALLY RAPE.
>>
>>64275847
men cant be raped
>>
File: 1426791973138.jpg (18 KB, 183x182) Image search: [Google]
1426791973138.jpg
18 KB, 183x182
2015 is such a shit year for famous people

Christopher Lee dead
Lemmy dead
Jared Figle in Jail
Bill Cosby in jail

The question now is can cosby pull an OJ?
>>
File: SJW.jpg (122 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
122 KB, 1600x900
>>64273620
>
> conservative Black man spends years telling Blacks to behave in a civilized manner
> is suddenly accused of rape
> gold digging whores swarm out of the woodwork looking to cash in
> alleged rapes said to have happened decades ago
> several of the gold digging whores maintained a relationship with him for years
> literally no evidence to be had
> entire case is based on he said / she said

Is there really any doubt that Cosby will be convicted?…
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.