[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Its treason then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image55-750x400.jpg (63 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
image55-750x400.jpg
63 KB, 750x400
ITT: Its treason then
>>
>black characters are the treasonous ones

What was Lucus thinking?
>>
>>64271510
You should never relax around them.
>>
>>64271510
>>64271560

/pol/shits need to leave
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 83x127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 83x127
>>64271587
Reddit needs to leave
>>
>White womminn need the dark taint

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64271587
george lucas wrote it, not /pol/
>>
>>64271587
I don't really like pol leaking all over the place but they are the ones who make normies go away these days which is good
>>
>Lando betrays the Empire
>FN-G3R betrays the First Order
Pottery
>>
>>64272029
Finger?
>>
>>64271473
Man, Star Wars is racist as fuck
>>
>>64272029
Lando betrayed Han, then the Empire.

He's also the only good character of the three, do two acts of treason cancel each other out?
>>
File: lando and bobby.jpg (222 KB, 1600x790) Image search: [Google]
lando and bobby.jpg
222 KB, 1600x790
>This deal is getting worse all the time.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64273438
Lan made a deal with Vader that he thought would save the people of his city AND help Han not be a wanted-man. They were just supposed to stay on Bespin with him and live a comfy life.
Then the deal got altered. Dude never meant to betray anyone at first.
>>
>>64273525
The deal was altered and he is praying that it is not altered again.
>>
>>64271473
Finn is pretty likeable despite being a self righteous little shit
>>
>Vader:"They must never again leave this city"
>Lando:"That was never a condition of our agreement, nor was giving Han to this bounty hunter!

Unless there is something in the EU, I don't know if we ever find out the contents of Lando's deal.
>>
>>64273558
He's not self-righteous, just selfish.
>>
>>64273558
>commanding officer orders him to slaughter innocent villagers
>holy shit, I'm surrounded by genocidal maniacs!
>I gotta get out of here!
>self-righteous
More like sane.
>>
>>64274115
Do you feel better now after forcing that r/starwars tourist?
>>
>>64274062
More like:
>holy shit, my friend died here
>meesa gonna die?
>meesa bombad general in my pants!
>muy muy doo-doo!
>>
>>64271587
tell that to reddit
>>
>>64274215
I think his reaction was a combination of both. They were forcing them to do insane shit while not caring at all about their well being.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.