[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be highly trained soldier in a nazi-like army >turn off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: chrometrooper.jpg (77 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
chrometrooper.jpg
77 KB, 630x421
>be highly trained soldier in a nazi-like army
>turn off the most important defense system on our deathplanet because some punk pointed a gun at me

she was the absolute worst thing in the movie. you would think that someone of this high caliber would give up their life so that her army wouldn't get crippled.
>>
Actually it didn't have shield, it's a myth the First Order made up and the Resistance believed because they are stupid, that's why Phasma turned it off.

Think about it, did any shield was show during this 2 hours movie? The shield is a lie bro.
>>
>>64271545
you can clearly see on the screen that she turned off the shields. the pilots also notice it.
>>
>>64271459
The only thing I can think of was that it was an ego thing. She thought so goddamn highly of her soldiers that she figured turning off the shields would cause nothing but quick deaths for the rebels.
>>
She's the most traitorous of them all.
>>
>>64271459
btw. did they kill her off or anything? after that scene she's cut off and never seen again
>>
she fucked her way to the top
>>
>>64273645
Depends, she might have had a droid bro cut off all the trash compactors on the shield level.
>>
That whole scene was really contrived. Once again, as in the OT, the main characters are wandering around this huge, near planet-sized installation, and they just happen to bump into the exact person/thing they needed. Whats more they catch this person who is so important they get to stand right behind the general of the army at the rallies and such completely unguarded and off guard and no one notices as they bring said person to where they need to go. Like, Phasma wouldn't have said 'help, they're here! they're taking me to the shield generator room, sound the alarm!' yeah shed die but she's super fuckin loyal right? So not only is the situation extremely contrived but now the only logical reason for it is also that Phasma is a huge coward. Made worse by the fact that she only has like three lines in the movie so we don't get to see her do other stuff. With Boba Fett they spent his few lines wisely, and people's interactions with him made him come off as this bad motherfucker that you didn't wanna mess with. With Phasma she just kinda seems like, and its weird to say that it comes off like this considering its the opposite of what they would want, but a 'chick in a role she isn't made for'. She cracked immediately under pressure and was just there to look cool but turned out to be a scared whiny bitch. Not exactly a role model.
>>
>>64273645
She was thrown in a compactor. Something that we know is escapable
>>
>>64271459
She's the sequel trilogy's Boba Fett.
>>
>>64273715
but isn't the trash compactor designed to... compact the trash to tiny cubes?
>>
>>64273716
I agree. Fett what never put in a "i might lose" situation in Empire or Jedi...he was a badass throughout and died by accident.

I really hope they bring back the Fett. Phasma didn't do it for me and I was expecting her to be much more badass.
>>
>>64273792
Jango
SW8 will have an army of Gwen Clones. Not the Stacy kind either.
>>
File: phasma.jpg (693 KB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
phasma.jpg
693 KB, 2000x1329
should've taken off the helmet
>>
>>64271459
she was a woman

ask any man who's served in the armed forces and they will talk for hours over how shit soldiers women make
>>
>>64273793
Yes, they also contain space snakes.

Have you not seen A New Hope?
>>
>>64273715
>>64273785
I assumed that was just a quick reference joke and they tied her up or some shit.
Did they actually chuck her into the trash compactor to get crushed to death?

Holy shit our "good guys" are cold mother fuckers.
>>
>>64273870
doesn't matter i guess, she dies on the Death Star 2.0 anyway.
>>
>>64273839
Nah, Han used the Spinning Trick on him. When done well, there is no defense. Luke thought him that Trick. He was a good friend like that.
>>
>doesnt try to fight back
>doesnt try to call for help
>doesnt even at least pretend its not working

stupid bitch deserved to get raped
>>
>>64271459
Finn is working with Snoke

Phasma and Kylo know it. It's why Kylo slashed him instead of running him through. Also Kylo stabbed him in the shoulder so he could whisper directions into Finns ear

It's all part of the plan and now the rebels will be blamed for the destruction of the republic and Finn will be set to expose the Rebels new location
>>
>>64273874
Finn was a Star Killer Janitor. It was a joke but Finn's character would know where that shit was.

She could have escaped I suppose.
>>
>>64273868
No. My brother is the army and he thinks the girls he's serving with are less retarded than the daddies boys he's force to hang out with.
>>
>>64273860
Wait is that big girl pregnant?
>>
>>64273929
On that note, I really liked the effect when Rey poked Kylo in the shoulder...the embers and smoke coming out of the wound looked cool as fuck.
>>
>letting women in the military

At least the kike made it somewhat realistic.
>>
>>64271714
>rebels
They're the resistance m'niggy.
>>
>>64274009
It was out of place and only served to justify the lightsaber design

>Just turn slightly inward and you'll be... you dumb nigger
it makes sense if you believe it was all planned out and Finn is a bit on the dark side
>>
>>64274022
Oh'my
>>
>>64273716
>Once again, as in the OT, the main characters are wandering around this huge, near planet-sized installation, and they just happen

are you fucking retarded. in the OP, R2 interfaced with the network and told them where the princess was.

obi wan used the force and stuff to find the shield shut off.

here in FA, shits just retarded
>>
>>64273956
I'm talking about real soldiers who actually get into the shit

not glorified office workers that barrly passed basic
>>
>>64271459
OP,
shes a woman. That should explain everything.
>>
>in captain's quarters cleaning and shining her armor
>almost done, just codpiece left
>suddenly captain comes in
>I can smell booze, she flops into bed drunk again
>"saving best for last huh? Hahaha"
>im confused, "y-yes mam"
>"freak...smell it"
>I'm terrified, she's staring at me
>"w-what?"
>"I ordered you to smell my armor!"
>I lift her codpiece to my face and smell
>"fucking pervert"
>>
File: 1451496240792.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
1451496240792.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1329
>>64273860

I just cannot un-see the duck helmets
>>
>>64271459
She thought it would lure in the rebels, who had been thinned and weakened after the Super Death Star destroyed the Republic and finish them off.
>>
>>64271459
that armour is hideous
>>
>>64274254
Why did they hire her to play such a pointless character?
Seems like a huge waste of money.
Was it literally just to say
>LOOK WE GOT THE FEMINISM CHARACTER FROM GoT TO PLAY OUR BADASS NEW FEMALE VILLAIN
>HOW PROGRESSIVE!
>>
>>64273860
She better take off the helmet and duel Finn in one of the sequels. The potential between them was amazing but so poorly explored.
>>
>>64271459
>wearing armor that distinguishes you as a high ranking individual from the rest of the stormtroopers
Surprised she hasn't got her head blasted off
>>
>>64275254
Her armor is too reflective. The lasers would bounce right off.
>>
>>64275339
>lasers
Its plasma you nerf herder
>>
>>64275379
No, it's Phasma.
>>
>>64271714
That... actually makes a lot of sense
>>
>>64273792
Except Boba actually shot his blaster and faught Luke. Bitch didn't do a thing except be a bitch.
>>
>>64275605

It's Captain Phasma. Show respect where it's due.
>>
>>64271459
she was , like most characters for that matter, the biggest waste of space ever. her presence was just completely pointless, as was the whole film.
>>
>>64275379
>That wasn't a laser blast, something hit us
>they are evading our turbo-lasers
>>
>>64274590
There's two movies left and she's not dead yet you fuck.
>>
>>64275654

It's Ms. Captain Phasma, you shitlord
>>
>>64275654
After the shit she pulled in the movie, calling her just "Phasma" is more respect than she deserves.
>>
>>64275726
even dexter jettster was a better character
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.