[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>loved star wars >actually liked creed I just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_inline_my1d3rMmEm1qb415x.gif (741 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_my1d3rMmEm1qb415x.gif
741 KB, 500x281
>loved star wars
>actually liked creed

I just don't know what to say anymore.
>>
It's almost like people have different opinions

How is that aspergers treating you
>>
>>64269701
How about you dump yourself off a bridge, you memeing, contrarian piece of shit
>>
File: 1450799986877.jpg (75 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1450799986877.jpg
75 KB, 563x600
>>64269701
>I have austism and I don't know what opinions are.
>>
>>64269701
>giving a shit about the opinions of a fat middle aged fanboy
>giving a shit about anyone's opinion whether they disagree with your opinions or validate you
>being this insecure in your own opinions
>>
>>64269726
>>64269772
>>64269885

My guess is that your opinions have always sucked and the people in your pathetic life just don't have enough guts to let you know that.
>>
>>64269701
You know that you can be cynical of the merchandising and hype surrounding Star Wars and still think it's a solid movie right?
>>
>>64269701
their inconsistency is disgusting
>>
>>64269701
>liked a decent movie
>liked a great movie

So what's the problem?
>>
You're only just figuring out that they're plebs? They liked The Dark Knight Rises for fucks sake.

Sorry your surrogate friends suck so much.
>>
>>64269701
Most people loved Star Wars you fucking cuck
>>
>>64269701
>I'm so butthurt about not having my opinions validated by a couple of minor internet celebrities that I'm going to make ten threads on /tv/ a day a bout it
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>64269701
Creed was a great movie you retarded contrarian fuckhead.
>>
>>64269937
My guess is that you are autistic
>>
File: op boohoo.png (48 KB, 182x282) Image search: [Google]
op boohoo.png
48 KB, 182x282
>>64269701
>he liked something
poor /tv/
>>
File: mfw.jpg (32 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
32 KB, 431x300
>>64269983
>their inconsistency is disgusting

>I watch reviewers so i can predict what they will like and dislike
>If something doesn't add up they must be lying
>>
>>64269701
I heard Creed was good. Is there something wrong with it I don't know about?
>>
>>64270061
>almost 2016
>don't agree, immediately reach for "autistic"
why are kids today such idiots?
>>
>>64270100
>I watch reviewers so i can predict what they will like and dislike
you shouldn't do that
>>
>>64270136
IT'S TWANTAY FIFTEEHN
>>
They also liked the Avengers.

Anything made for manchildren they love
>>
>>64270136
Don't agree with what? People have different opinions? Are you actually autistic?
>>
>>64269701
>i hated it
>ok not hated it but it has flaws
>buy yeah it was decent
every time.
>>
this thread bites ass, rlm guy. try a different approach this one is stale as fuck
>>
Creed was my favourite movie of the year. Deal with it
>>
>>64270828
really, why?
>>
>>64270850
Because I'm a gigantic cuck and don't care of other white people know I am.
>>
>>64270828
i too enjoyed creed. it was good.
>>
I just saw Creed last night. Best movie of the year. That moment when he gets back up gave me chills.
>>
>>64271009
Same, i like the scene where it looked like he was gonna lose but he came back.
>>
Creed was a great film.
>>
>>64269701

People like you make me sad. It sucks that people are born with conditions like yours and will never have a chance to lead a normal, productive life. Even worse, their families are forced to watch the tragedy unfold over the course of their handicapped child's life. I think the ability of science to predict these things before birth makes it even worse - mothers must decide 'do I kill my unborn child, or let him live, knowing that he will go through life confused, afraid, and angry?'

It is enough to make me sometimes question my faith in the goodness of the universe.
>>
>>64271133
how dare you
>>
>>64269701
>actually liked creed
Are you implying that this is some niche opinion? Creed was very well-received critically and even on this board the reaction seemed to be mostly positive (excluding all the obvious /pol/ bait threads). What did you dislike about the movie?
>>
Creed was my "movie of the year"
>>
NEW VIDEO
>>
>>64269701
Is he like George Lucas ? After his girlfriend is gone he lost all his fucking style
>>
>>64269726
reddit-tier post. we can debate and ridicule and vilify opinions that are shit. get out.
>>
>>64271387
this
>>
Mike and Aids Moby are complete morons, Jay and Rich are slightly better but still say retarded things here and there
>>
They enjoyed some notoriety and success, and now they're part of the system and have to suck Jew dick like everyone else.
>>
>>64271387
agreed
>>
>>64271405
>Mike
>complete moron
The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>64270850
Not OP but Creed is pretty solid, one of the better movies of the year. Only brought down by a shoehorned romance plot with an uninteresting love interest.

Also Jordan isn't as memorable as Sly was in the first Rocky but still good. They had great chemistry between the two of them which was great.

Solid flick
>>
I really didn't care much for there opinion after they said Drive was a good Movie.
>>
>>64270850
BIG
>>
You mean he's not a contrarian who can't think for himself, only basing his opinion as a counter to whatever is popular?
>>
>>64269983
>their inconsistency

In one of their first reviews they literally suggested JJ Abrams should direct Star Wars

He did, and guess what, they liked it

How the fuck is that inconsistent?
>>
>>64273677
>It's inconsistent because they didn't validate my opinion!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.