[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...ABRAHAM LINCOLN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1ded7e2eb5[1].jpg (30 KB, 523x446) Image search: [Google]
1ded7e2eb5[1].jpg
30 KB, 523x446
...ABRAHAM LINCOLN?
>>
>Raylan Givens!
>>
>>64267085
yes
>>
He was the only good thing about this subflick.
>>
File: a nigger.jpg (14 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
a nigger.jpg
14 KB, 320x239
Why didn't they cast Jack?
>>
>>64267085
OF AMERICA?
>>
>>64267773
send a NIGGER a PERSONAL LETTER?
>>
File: halloween-baberaham-lincoln.jpg (192 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
halloween-baberaham-lincoln.jpg
192 KB, 600x805
>>64267085
More like Baberaham Lincoln
>>
was he nigger lying about his son sucking his dick or was it true?
>>
>>64268104
he was a sneaky nigger so yes
>>
>>64268104
it doesn't matter because it was a truly captivating tale
>>
>>64268104
I choose to believe it really happened. There is no right answer. I think Samuel L. Jackson's character would have done something like that. He hates white people.
>>
>>64268815
why didn't he just shake his hand?
>>
>>64268254
>He hates white people
and he shows his hate by performing homosexual acts with them?
>>
>>64269305
Who doesn't?
>>
>>64267085

Mary Todd was a nice touch.
>>
>>64269305
Yea, why would you humiliate someone you hate
>>
>White racist confederate cop is the only character with good morals and basically saves the day in the end
Based Quentin 'The Third Reich' Tarantino
>>
>>64269305
showing his hate through degrading and humiliating the white guy by letting him suck his warm dingus and enjoy it sure does sound hateful
>>
>>64269480
>humiliate
yeah, sure. let's call it 'humiliating someone', because there sure isn't anything gay about putting your dick inside another man, amirite?

btw didn't you forget to write 'no homo' at the end of your sentence?
>>
>>64267085
THE PRESIDENT?
>>
>>64269606

So you think everyone in prison just happens to be gay?
>>
>>64269797
no i think you're right, there is nothing gay about performing gay acts!
It's all just right wing conservative propaganda.
>>
>>64268200
In the leaked script, it says that the general "knows" that the story is the truth. I think that's pretty much word of god right there. You can choose not to believe this but it is really arbitrary at that point.
>>
>>64269797

They can lie to themselves all they want, but if you have sex with another man you're at least bi.

A true straight man would make do with his own hand.
>>
>>64267085

RAYYYYLANNN GIBBONS
>>
>>64269797
The majority in prison are animals so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>64267595
>OB
>Bob

Please.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.