[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which movies remind you that you are friendless and lonely?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: i-love-you-man.jpg (41 KB, 450x609) Image search: [Google]
i-love-you-man.jpg
41 KB, 450x609
Which movies remind you that you are friendless and lonely?
>>
Great flick
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 800x1200
I identify too much with Jennifer Jason Leigh in this movie.

I do almost the exact same shit on the rare occasion when I do make friends with someone and it ends up driving them off.
>>
>>64266534

It's a film, not a flick.
>>
File: fuckingfriends.gif (495 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
fuckingfriends.gif
495 KB, 400x226
>>64266534
I really like it. It makes me feel sad but also optimistic.

I honestly don't know who I would make my best friend if I was getting married.
>>
>>64266605
*best man
>>
>>64265008
>tfw they'll never be your best buds.
>>
ill see you there, or ill see you on another time

>jobin
>>
>>64266750
>tfw no best friend to share you passions, ignore your insecurities and be there for you when you need someone to confide in
>>
>>64266782
>tfw you do have friends but don't consider any of them to be your bestfriend as they don't really seem to care all that much about you
Living is pain.
>>
I watched the Goonies a ton when I was younger because I lived in the country and didn't have a group of friends to go tromping around with and have adventures.
>>
Every movie where a woman so much as looks at the main character with flirty eyes triggers my reeeeeee
>>
I live with my two best friends and let me tell you, I'd rather be a NEET living off of autismbux
>>
>>64267060
The friend who I would probably end up asking to be my best man didn't even make me a groomsman at his wedding. I honestly expected him to ask and it hurt a fair bit to realize that I consider him a closer friend than he considers me.

>they're a main characters in the sitcom of your life
>You're a guest actor at best in theirs
>>
>>64267131
Friendship is vastly overrated
>>
>>64267178
iktf m8, it's an awful realisation to have
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MPwCYmFQo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.