[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE CURSING LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
DUDE CURSING LMAO
>>
DUDE MEDIOCRE CAREER LMAO
>>
>>64263584
DUDE ABUSIVE DAD LMAO
>>
>>64263734
I cringed when he said
>Well Bill is a fucking pussy!
You just know his dad thought he was a pussy
>>
>dad is cruel to you in your youth
>get back at him through the medium of a cartoon

weird century we're living in
>>
CAN'T RELATE TO LOWER-MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY LIFE LMAO
>>
>>64264641
He's Bill crying about his father. What a fucking FAAAAAAAG.

http://www.boreme .com/posting.php?id=38889
>>
>>64264664
I come from a lower class family and I only heard my dad swear twice in my whole life:
once when he was hit by a car, and the other when his dad died.
>>
I will put you you through A FUCKING WALL!
>>
>>64263584
Who the fuck is Bill Burr?
>>
>>64265206
I was talking about relating to the show in general, not just the swearing.

I think it's a great depiction of that lifestyle.
>>
>>64263584
Oh, is it another animated show where the white male father is ugly, overweight, an asshole, and dumb?

Gee whiz what a new and interesting concept
>>
>>64263584
Was bretty gud. I think Bill's funnier when he's able to just give his opinions on things going on in the world and his life though which is why he's top tier in stand up and interviews but the scripted stuff is just alright.
>>
>>64263584
>watching cartoons
>>
>>64265359
I am also sick of seeing white people in the media so much. When are we going to have a good asian programme?
>>
This show is funny. I like it.

Whatcha gon do?
>>
File: Red-Forman.jpg (134 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
Red-Forman.jpg
134 KB, 1067x800
>>64265359
No, not really, very much so, and no.

I'd say he has more in common with Red Forman from That 70's Show than Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin.

>military combat vet
>local hardass
>constantly threatening kids with foot in ass / put through wall
>wife helps curb his temper without emasculating him
>works hard and is undervalued
>>
>>64265466
I'ma kill u nigga

Dont com to the 4chan tomorro.......
>>
>>64263584
Wasn't a bad TV show, some of the characters and jokes are forced at points. The older son being a stoner who's flunking his classes is a pretty boring stereotype. I have to admit though, it's actually refreshing to see character stories to carry over in the cartoon format. It stops it from being a shitty Family Guy/ Simpsons rip off.
>>
>>64265526
He's flunking because he's half-retarded from drowning in a hotel pool when he was 2, not because he's a stoner.
>>
>>64265553
That's not revealed until pretty late, I feel like it's a bit of a cop out. He's initially shown as just a stoner kid, that spoiler is interesting and adds depth but he's still pretty stereotypical. Loves weed, loves psychedelic british prog rock etc.
>>
>>64265678
And the rich neighbor who drives fast cars and fucks hot bitches is a stoner too. I really don't think there's a message there, bro.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.