[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU'DALLBEDEADNOWIFITWASN'TFORMYDA BID What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: judd-hirsch-id4-18.jpg (53 KB, 461x350) Image search: [Google]
judd-hirsch-id4-18.jpg
53 KB, 461x350
>YOU'DALLBEDEADNOWIFITWASN'TFORMYDABID

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64261561
we all know what Heebie Kikeberger meant
>>
>>64261561
You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?
>>
All you need is love. John Lennon. Smart man. Shot in the back, very sad.
>>
File: DreamVegas3.png (1 MB, 841x626) Image search: [Google]
DreamVegas3.png
1 MB, 841x626
>>64261777
>777
VE-VE-VEGAS!
>>
>>64261561
YOU KNEW THEN
>>
If I had known I was gonna meet the president, I would've worn a tie. I mean, look at me. I look like a schlemiel.
>>
>>64261887
And you did nothing
>>
what the fuck is this thread even?
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.png (274 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.png
274 KB, 640x480
>>64261561
>>
File: women-of-the-IDF_3b.jpg (69 KB, 448x254) Image search: [Google]
women-of-the-IDF_3b.jpg
69 KB, 448x254
>>64261561
What's the matter Goy, you need a translator?(kek)
>>
>>64263906
Israel probably has the hottest soldiers on the planet.

Not only because jewesses are typically attractive, but also because service is involuntary. There are some qts in the US and other countries, but the pickings are slim because hot girls usually get married and don't ever deal with the military.
>>
was independence day really that bad lads?
>>
>>64264079
No, but Judd Hirsch played a pretty small part in it, and his only role was to be extremely Jewish.
>>
>>64264079
The premise is awful but the execution is 10/10. Truly a great flick.
>>
le sarcastic jewish man
>>
>I'm not Jewish
>OY VEY GOY, NOBODY IS PERFECT SHALOM!
>>
>>64263906
is this the new ghostbusters
>>
>>64263906
>>64264030
what's with all the black people? /pol/ told me israel isn't multicultural
>>
>>64264030
>Israel probably has the hottest soldiers on the planet.

There's maybe 2 fuckable girls in that pic
>>
>>64264178
I'd have sex with all of them. Sorry your standards are so high.

Must suck living in a world where you can only fuck women that look literally perfect.
>>
>>64261692

The toilet set is sorta true. You can google government contracts for new toilet installs. The amount would blow your mind.
>>
>>64264159
Israel is made of ashkenazi jews, sephardi jews, yemeni jews, ethiopian jews, arabs, european christians and even a sizeable collective of african americans

It's the most diverse country of the east
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.