[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER OBI-WAN, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: HIGHGROUND.jpg (95 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
HIGHGROUND.jpg
95 KB, 720x404
IT'S OVER OBI-WAN, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!
>>
>>64257721

>Not knowing that "High Ground" is a light-side only buff
>>
>>64257761
Actually it's not, obi wan infact has the high ground from a certain point of view. Imagine if the image were flipped. That's the power of a jedi
>>
>>64257721
Maul was trained in Vapaad, not in Sokan, and therefore was unable to fully utilize the high ground

Obi-wan, though having the low ground, since he is trained in Sokan he is able to use any elevation difference to his advantage
>>
File: High Ground.png (227 KB, 430x247) Image search: [Google]
High Ground.png
227 KB, 430x247
>>64257809

Holy Shit.
>>
Yes, but Obi-Wan has the MORAL high ground
>>
>>64257721

While I know the High Ground is a meme, I do like to imagine that at character creation, Obi-Wan put all his points into "disarming opponents," misunderstanding exactly what that meant in the rule book.
>>
>>64257875
>maul's lightsaber makes a crucifix when angled against the light
pure pottery george really did know what he was doing
>>
This was Obi's first great Bait.

He goes on to increasingly bigger and better baits through out the story. He is a Jedi Master Baiter.
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sokan
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 650x365
>>64257875
See, what I told you was true... From a certain point of view
>>
File: 211725877_b6f6c7a42b.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
211725877_b6f6c7a42b.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
Obiwan always has the high ground, from a certain point of view.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.