[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Maria Bamford the only good female comedian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: KewDfCRl.jpg (37 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
KewDfCRl.jpg
37 KB, 640x426
Is Maria Bamford the only good female comedian?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>64256246
No. Why do you autists like her?
Other than the bits about her v her mom, she's terrible. If she didn't look like the female version of you all, you'd probably rate her alongside "Shoes lmao"
>>
>>64256246
Stand up? One of the few.

There's a lot of very funny female actresses or writers, but not a lot at standup.
>>
>>64256246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbVAfd84AHY
>>
>>64256497
Is this supposed to be funny?
>>
Chelsea Peretti is pretty funny on her special and her podcast
>>
>>64256246
Women aren't funny. They literally have no need for it. Men are funny because it gets them laid.
>>
I only know her from T&E, what else does she do?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3600
>>64256577
Agreed
>>
>>64256246
Sarah Silverman was pretty funny before she jumped on the modern PC bandwagon.
>>
Saw her with BJ Novak at my college, years back. She bombed hard but novak did alright. Do with that information as you will
>>
GOAT
>>
>>64256810
goddamn I want to fuck her and tell her how sexy her nose is
She looks like a statuesque Roman Goddess and I want to give her an offering IYKWIM
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.