[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youtube and rooster teeth made a movie, thoughts? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1449605313859.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1449605313859.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
Youtube and rooster teeth made a movie, thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Iu9JYO32c

T B H it looks like garbage and I'm happy people are shitting on it in the comments.
>>
A popular creator on youtube making a feature length movie?

Whats the worst that could happen
>>
>>64252288
fuck you
>>
youtube and who?
>>
>>64252479
ah fuck you leatherman
>>
How much did this cost again?
>>
>>64252288
Literally 9gag, the flick.
>>
100% meme movie

throw it in the trash
>>
A perfectly executed meme trailer.
>>
Hey buddy you got the wrong door.

The shit taste club is two boards down >>/v/
>>
>we're a bunch of super serious scientists and military guys and here are your orders.
>we're a bunch of goofy potheads who don't follow these orders and instead act like idiots!
>grrr! you guys aren't taking this situation seriously and we are frustrated at you!
>our goofiness actually ends up saving the world because we're the underdogs!
>THE END

Who thought this premise could be stretched out into a full length movie?
>>
>>64252897
Have you seen Armageddon?
>>
>>64252970
At least Armageddon had a good score.
>>
>>64252288

Leatherclub is down the street OP.
>>
>>64252970
It was an unoriginal premise 17 years ago, and it's even worse now. They actually made it worse by cramming it stupid Reddit-esque humor in.
>>
>>64252288
it's going to be shit just like their shit anime they made, and their fans will eat it up like the shit eaters they are while everyone else gives it 0/10's
>>64252479
how about you get out of that jabroni outfit and we settle this like men, leatherboy
>>
>>64252288
Every joke was just so predictable and unoriginal. How can anybody over the age of 12 even watch this?
>>
>>64252288
It really does surprise me that all of the jokes are so obvious and meme-ish and self-referential. They're decently funny people in a let's play or podcast setting but I guess that's just a different skill-set than screenwriting
>>
File: fart.jpg (15 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fart.jpg
15 KB, 640x360
>LITERALLY WHO made a movie with youtube
well there's your problem
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.