[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he use a toxic dart, that could be traced back to his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1107133-review_medijango_1.jpg (63 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
1107133-review_medijango_1.jpg
63 KB, 650x435
Why did he use a toxic dart, that could be traced back to his home, to kill off Zam Wesell instead of using a bullet or a laser, or even his fucking rocket?
>>
>>64249380
toys
>>
>>64249380
Sheev set it up. It will be revealed in episode XX.
>>
>>64249380

Because no one writing the movie knew what they were doing.

OR, if you want to give Lucas the benefit of knowing what he was doing, Jango used it precisely because it could be tracked to the location of the clone army... which still doesn't make sense, because Jango is working for Dooku and isn't trying to help the Republic, even though he donated his DNA to make an army for them... ?

Fuck this movie is stupid.
>>
The plot needed him to.

On a more serious note though, you can't worry too much about the internal logic of the movie. Jango fucked up, the movie makes it clear enough. It was a dumb move that he probably wasn't worried about considering Kamino had been erased. If it wasn't for the diner alien all would have been well and Padme probably would have been successfully assassinated.
>>
>>64249380
because the plan was to be followed so the Jedi would find the clone army
>>
>>64249380
I don't know. Why do you use images off google?

Because they get the job done and it's what you have available to you.
>>
>>64249519
I use your mum's pussy.
>>
>>64249380
Why do serial killers have a trademark that leads to them getting caught?
>>
>>64249544
psychology, they subconsciously want to be caught because of their ego
>>
A better question, why did Dooku reveal Sheev's existence and the entirety of his plan to Obi wan and why did Obi Wan never mention it to the council or anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI
>>
>>64249492
I still don't think I truly understand what all was going on in those movies
>>
File: 1451311675474.jpg (43 KB, 348x298) Image search: [Google]
1451311675474.jpg
43 KB, 348x298
Did Dooku know that Palpatine was the Sith Lord?
>>
>>64249380
Why didn't he just shoot the Jedi?
>>
>>64249467
I dont always sheev, but when i do, i sheev XX.
>>
>>64249582
They're a fucking mess. It shows Lucas really needed someone else on board to hold his hand.
>>
>>64249621
Yes, that is why his face looked so terrified when Anakin finally defeated him. He know Sheev could convince the jedi to kill him when they normally would detain.
>>
It's all fucking gay arse shit.
>>
File: 1451203512465.jpg (265 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451203512465.jpg
265 KB, 1440x1080
>>64249495

Again, why would he do that? He's working for Dooku. He also tried to kill the agent of the Republic thought to follow up on the assassination attempt on Padme.

It makes no sense. First Jango tries to kill Padme, then leads Obi Wan to the army he helped create, only to try to kill Obi Wan because he works for Dooku, even though the discovery of the clone army serves a great advantage to his employer's enemies.

It makes. No. Sense. It's indefensibly bad.
>>
>>64249577
>A better question, why did Dooku reveal Sheev's existence and the entirety of his plan to Obi wan

He didn't, he used a vague threat to gauge Obi-Wan.

>and why did Obi Wan never mention it to the council or anyone?

Confirmed for not watching the movie.
>>
File: 1451177857805.gif (494 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
1451177857805.gif
494 KB, 200x201
>>64249582

No one does. Not even the people who wrote it!
>>
>>64249380
How did people react to Boba Fett not only being no longer shrouded in mystery, but having his fucking father be one of the most pivotal figures in the entire series?

I honestly don't get how there's not as much asshurt over that as there is over other aspects of the prequels.
>>
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>64249711
and Dooku was working for Palpatine
it was all part of the plan
also he only tried to kill Obi Wan after they discovered Kamino on Geonosis
>>
>>64249711
>>64249495
That's because Jango getting caught wasn't intended. The plan was to kill Padme so there would be no one to oppose the military creation act. But like in the previous movie, a Jedi bungled his way into Palpatine's schemes, created a mini-crisis, and allowed Palpatine to bend the situation to his advantage.

>>64249785
Boba Fett was a joke in the OT. He was a glorified delivery man. Faggots just latched onto him because he looked cool but on-screen he lived and died like a bitch.
>>
>>64249671
A person I watch put it best about Lucas, he's a big scene guy, not a people director or a writer, he can do big stuff like space battles or adventure chases and etc, that's how New Hope worked, it was a 'big adventure' movie helped by people like Alec Guinness and Peter Cushing who knew their shit, plus all the 'art from adversity' the film had to scale it back while still being larger than life
>>
>>64249380

Why did he fly down into the arena instead of staying up high and picking off Jedi with his missiles, death darts and billion other gadgets?

Why did he lunge for Mace Windus lightsaber instead of just shooting the unarmed Jedi in the face?

Because Jango was a bigger moron than his son. Which says something.
>>
>>64249691
This, he probably never figured he'd be expendable, but in that moment saw his master just let him die and couldn't believe it
>>
B A S E D D E X
A
S
E
D

D
E
X
>>
>>64249848

Everything's part of the plan when the future of your universe is already decided and the bad guy wins no matter how poor the writing of the film is.
>>
File: 1418054243012.png (344 KB, 549x451) Image search: [Google]
1418054243012.png
344 KB, 549x451
>>64249851
>on-screen he lived and died like a bitch.
>lived like a bitch

Nah Boba was cool cause he was the only guy to talk back to Vaders face without being choked out immediately. Coupled with the innately cool profession, interesting design (everyone wanted a goddamn jetpack), gravely voice and slick professionalism (that nod to Leia after the grenade threat). It's no wonder he was popular.

But then he got pushed into a hole by a blind man with a stick, screaming a shrill scream the whole way down.

At least he wasn't Phasma.
>>
>>64249851

> and allowed Palpatine to bend the situation to his advantage.

But it's Yoda who starts the war.
>>
File: sheeve needs a nap.jpg (17 KB, 525x520) Image search: [Google]
sheeve needs a nap.jpg
17 KB, 525x520
>>64249495
Do you think Sheev sat him down and explained the whole plan to him.

Did jango ever stop him and ask "Well if you have a clone army, and the republic doesn't have shit, and you're ALSO aligned with the separatists, the guys with the droid army that threaten to wreck the republic because they don't have an army, and the jedi are rendered functionally retarded by the presence of you, why don't you just take over with the only two armies in the galaxy, and become emperor that way?"

>STOP ASKING PERFECTLY REASONABLE QUESTIONS!
>>
>>64250147
That's immediately after Palpatine gets the army authorized.
>>
>>64250166
he was just there for the money, he didn't give a shit about the greater picture

I doubt he actually knew anything, he was just hired help
>>
>>64250166

Where... are my pants?
>>
>>64250112
>That nod to Leia

I always fucking loved that
>>
>>64250112
He got pushed into a hole that slowly tortured him and destroyed his body while keeping him alive and came out 10x the badass in the EU novels.
>>
>>64249380
He made a mistake and it cost him his life.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.