[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im not even racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: richards2.jpg (15 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
richards2.jpg
15 KB, 320x245
>>
what did he mean by that?
>>
>>64248096
then why was your first response to black people heckling you "NIGGER!!! HE'S A NIGGER!!!! 50 YEARS AGO YOU'D BE UP HANGING IN A TREE YOU NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! YOU CAN TALK TO YOU TALK YOU CAN TALK NIGGER!!!!"

Why react like that then if you're not racist?
>>
>>64248096
He's really not a racist is the crazy thing.
>>
I'm not even insane that's whats so racist about this
>>
>>64248378
It was just a prank, bro.
>>
>>64248378
Hey man.

You just used the n-word.

That means you're a racist.
>>
>>64248378
to hurt someones feeling deeply, even i don't believe he truly believes he is superior to blacks, it's just one of our most immoral defects, and i'm a black man saying this lel plus this guy is an anal perfectionist, so it makes sense, not excusable but i understand
>>
File: 1435060174207.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435060174207.webm
1 MB, 640x640
why would anyone be racist to fucking dindus
>>
>>64248485
loud selfish animals.
>>
My mom said she watched his episode of Comedians in Cars and that he was a lot nicer than she expected. She said she wasn't sure what he had done wrong but that she heard he said some really mean spirited things in a comedy club before. She thought he yelled at a Jewish couple. Stop laughing, it's not funny.
>>
>>64248378
I don't know much about the routine he was doing at the time, but he was apparently acting as a very frustrated character. I have done some standup, and part of dealing with hecklers is keeping the flow going. You shouldn't switch off comedy-mode and go into self-defense mode, it will basically cement your night as a failure. I'm not saying what he did was okay, but that's probably why he said the things he said - to stay in character, keep the flow of the routine going, and hope nobody would get too worked up. Obviously that didn't work out for him.
>>
File: Kant.jpg (118 KB, 294x371) Image search: [Google]
Kant.jpg
118 KB, 294x371
>>64248418
>>
>>64248274
Those Afro-Americans stitched him up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.