[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode 8 theorys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: images-1.jpg (11 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11 KB, 313x161
During an interview withThe L.A. Times, ‘Star Wars’ screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan – who worked on the original trilogy as well as ‘The Force Awakens’ – spoke about ‘Star Wars 8’.

“These movies will all be so different,” he explained. “[Star Wars 8 director] Rian Johnson is a friend of mine — he’s going to make some weird thing.”

“If you’ve seen Rian’s work, you know it’s not going be like anything that’s ever been in Star Wars,” said Kasdan. “You couldn’t have three more different people than J.J., Rian and Colin [Trevorrow, Episode IX director].”

Of course, Rian Johnson is best known for ‘Looper’ – the time-travelling sci-fi drama starring Bruce Willis and Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the same man, thirty-or-so years apart. Except that their paths soon cross when Willis is sent into the past to be killed by his younger self.

And his debut feature ‘Brick’ remixes the hardboiled detective story with a high-school cast.

But can we expect Johnson to continue pushing the boundaries in ‘Star Wars 8’?

So theorys and discusion on episode 8 everyone.
>>
Snoke is Darth Plagueis.
>>
>>64246422
>Snoke is Darth Plagueis.

Only theory that /tv/ can come up with that is 100% true.
>>
>>64246437
What is there to theoretize besides that, though?

Ther'es Rey, I guess. She's probably somehow related to Luke.
>>
File: UNJUST MY SHIT.jpg (179 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
UNJUST MY SHIT.jpg
179 KB, 680x1024
>>64246637
Who are the Knights of Ren and what are they up to?

What will the Republic do in response to the destruction of Hosnian Prime? Will they go to war?

How powerful is Luke? Will he come back willingly? Will it take convincing from Rey?

Are Poe and Finn gaylords?

All sorts of questions to be answered.
>>
>muh theorycrafting xD

back to reddit
>>
>>64246809
That's not what theorycrafting is, moron
>>
Rey's full name will be revealed to be Rey Palpatine.
>>
>>64246320
>theorys
Hello Reddit, it's spelt "theories".
>>
>>64246953
this is bs. "Rey" is the name she gave herself on Jakku. Her real name is Sheevia
>>
>>64246970
Jesus Christ, misspelling a word is not "reddit."
>>
>>64247090
The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>64246760
>Who are the Knights of Ren and what are they up to?
A retarded variant of dark side users with a slightly different interpretation of it than the Sith.

Impossible to theorize anything because we know next to nothing about the New Republic.

The part where the Resistance barely even reacts 5 planets, including Hosnian Prime, being wiped out is one of the shittest part of TFA.

>How powerful is Luke?
We can assume that he's much more powerful than he was at the end of OT, uless losing faith somehow takes away your force powers.

>Will he come back willingly? Will it take convincing from Rey?
She'll convince him to train her, and over the course of her training she'll convince him to come back.

>Are Poe and Finn gaylords?
>Implying Disney would pass up on the perfect opportunity for an interracial romance
>>
>>64247090
defending typos is literally reddit
>>
>>64247090
Poke a redditor a bit and he will sperg out. That's how you know for sure.
>>
why isn't Jar Jar Abrams directing the sequels?
>>
>>64247271
One remake is more than enough.
>>
>>64247271
abrams is a pilot guy not a mid-season guy
>>
Rey is Revan

It's so fucking obvious. That's the big le edgy Breaking Bad twist
>>
>>64246760
Up to no good.

>What will the Republic do in response to the destruction of Hosnian Prime? Will they go to war?
Nothing.

>How powerful is Luke? Will he come back willingly? Will it take convincing from Rey?
Luke strong, but not MaRey Sue strong.

>Are Poe and Finn gaylords?
Confirmed for gay.
>>
>>64246320
They'll go too far from Star Wars and it'll suck.

Rogue Squadron or whatever might be good, though.
>>
>>64247271
it comes out in like a year and half
plus they are trying recreating the OT
>>
I'm hoping for the best SW film ever with Rian, but it's kinda sad to think that all will be brought back to shit when Trevorrow finishes the saga. ¿Were they trying to choose the most mediocre blockbuster director?
>>
>>64247463
So she is being mind controlled buy a true sith emperor outsid ethe known galaxy and her dark and light self have been split in two?
>>
>>64246320

Kylo ren will be the tragic hero like vader. The reason being his own lines prove it. The way they've made the movie, it's just a copy paste version of the old one. He's going to fall then rise again. After all he is a perfect balance of the force making him kind of schizophrenic.

Rey might become the villain because she's so quick to anger, and we all know hate, anger and rage lead to the dark side. I can definitely say for sure she will be tempted and will contemplate joining the dark side.

Fin, he's most likely a force sensitive user this is foreshadowed by kylo staring at him. Why else would a stormtrooper brainwashed from birth ever think about leaving the only home he's ever known. Hux was very confident in his brainwashing program. Fin can use the force.

Luke will die, I hope it will be a hero's death though. Let's hope its more tasteful then Hans.
>>
>>64248138
>Kylon ren will be the tragic hero
It's not like they're trying to hide it.

With Vader it was subtle. With Kylo Ren it's literally
>I'M TORN BETWEEN THE LIGHT SIDE AND THE DARK SIDE! ARGHHHHH!
>>
>>64248138
>>64248138
I would like rey to go the anakin route and luke killing her at the end would be awsome or she gets deformed like the emperor from there fight and is the baddie for the trilogy after this one. *you know there going to make another one*
>>
Nobody is going to believe me, but I'm pretty sure that "Snoke" is Leia, that's the shocker twist for EP8 that will be revealed by Hux during an interrogation scene with Luke. She uses the hologram as a disguise and orchestrates another war, becoming a reverse-emperor, pretty much.

First time I heard it (friend working close with LF, tight lips usually) I thought it's immensely stupid, but I'm no longer sure after I read the art book saying Snoke was originally meant to be played by a female actor.
>>
>>64248644
Also, she wants to find Luke, because she wants to get rid of him, not to get him to help her.
>>
>>64248644
>>64248681
Also, to expand on that, friend said it's a kind of "poetic" thing, because in ANH we see her as a tiny hologram, but in TFA we see her as a huge hologram.
>>
>>64248644
That would explain why Snoke generally doesn't give a fuck when they tell him that they couldn't get the map piece. He knows they'll get it either way and is just testing Kylo Ren.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.