[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Evil Dead (1981) - dir. Sam Raimi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Evil_dead_ver1.jpg (165 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
Evil_dead_ver1.jpg
165 KB, 300x468
what do you guys think of this film?
just finished it and thought it was brilliant and comfy, but dunno what I'd rate it out of 10
>>
>>64245326
>2Spooky4me/10
>>
>>64245326
Saw this yesterday, it was pretty good and fun. I see no point in giving ratings to things but if i had to i'd say about a 7.
>>
>>64245782
it's a shit film like quality-wise but the entertainment value and charm are 10/10, so I dunno
>>
terrible film
great flick
>>
>>64245326
I prefer the second one, but the first is still good.
You should read Bruce Campbell's book, If Chins Could Kill. He talks a lot about the filming.
>>
File: ash.png (148 KB, 499x288) Image search: [Google]
ash.png
148 KB, 499x288
Evil Dead 2 is far better
>>
>>64245326
would give it a 5/10 nowadays, but i saw it as a kid with my siblings and cousins and they made it hilarious so 7.5/10

honestly don't know how it became a cult hit
>>
>>64245326

any movie with tree rape is a 10 in my book
>>
>>64245991
>it's a shit film like quality-wise
The acting is pretty bad but the special effects are impressive considering they were made by a bunch of amateurs that had a very small budget. Plus some of the camera work is very inventive and the editing is flawless.
>>
>>64245326
I rewatched it earlier this year. Am I the only one that thinks the tree rape scene is very impressive? Some of the special effects in the movie are very fake looking but the branches and vines in the tree rape scene look great.
>>
9/10 for me

the first time I watched it the effects scared the shit out of me. Part two is better though in my opinion.
>>
>>64246455
what do you feel you would give III out of 10?
>>
>>64246915
*II
fuck me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.