[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many movies starring Alexandra Daddario have you seen? Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Alexandra-daddario-9.jpg (764 KB, 936x1231) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra-daddario-9.jpg
764 KB, 936x1231
How many movies starring Alexandra Daddario have you seen?

Which one was your favorite?
>>
BLACKED.com
>>
San Andreas and the first Percy Jackson. Both were awful but I guess San Andreas was less bad. I love her but she can't act.
>>
Hi OP, thank you for making this thread that clearly adheres to board rules.

I have seen San Andreas, Burying the Ex, and bits of the Percy Jackson movies. Hall Pass too, before I knew who she was. Of these, San Andreas was probably my favorite. I thought it was great as far as disaster movies go and a solid 7/10.
>>
>Which one was your favorite?
The one in True Detective
>>
>>64245427
seconded
>>
this thread will 404 before that thread about religion that has nothing to do with /tv/ and film
>>
>>64245427
This is the only one I've seen since the rest are trash and unless I can see a 4K 60fps zoom of her vagina there's no reason to watch a shitty movie with her in it
>>
>>64245493
And you're wrong
>>
>>64246686
haha yea but go with time of thread
>>
>>64245048
I fucked Daddario on a beach once.....pussy and ass....
>>
why is she so pretty /tv/
>>
>>64245048
>needs to watch movies to see A D
>not just seeing her every night when you close your eyes
GET ON MY LEVEL PLEB
>>
>>64247559
>implying
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.