[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate R2-D2 from a design perspective. This asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: r2d231432.jpg (97 KB, 348x234) Image search: [Google]
r2d231432.jpg
97 KB, 348x234
I fucking hate R2-D2 from a design perspective. This asshole would get stuck on any surface that wasn't a clean hard floor. Yet he somehow drives through sand, snow, marsh, how the hell? How does he even board a ship when the hatch isn't perfectly flush with the ground? Oh he has to use rocket boosters every time there is a slight change in elevation? He'd be in constant need of fuel. It's cool when he's on the surface of a ship for repairs, but again limited to smooth surfaces on the ship's hull.

Talk shit about the new movies, but at least BB-88 is able to keep up with running people on multiple surfaces realistically.
>>
Of all the shit to complain about

Plus Neil dereddit tyson said bb8 wouldn't work on sand anyway
>>
>>64244474
how wouldnt he work? they used a real rolling droid on location
>>
>>64244171
His arms can rotate in their sockets, they just didn't show it aside from when he's flying.

To get up onto a lip he'd put his weight on his arms and lift his dick wheel up onto the surface, start pulling himself forward with it and move his arms backwards so they can slip onto the correct orientation for the platform.
>>
>>64244171
Your mom's asshole got stuck on my dick.
>>
File: 1450832349350.jpg (20 KB, 280x297) Image search: [Google]
1450832349350.jpg
20 KB, 280x297
>>64244474
They used a real droid for the movie and it worked just fine on the sand
>>
>>64244553
Because It's course, rough, irritating And It gets everywhere
>>
>>64245042
top bants lad
>>
>>64244980
That much traction from tiny dick wheel with no weight on it?
>>
>>64244474
>You can only complain about a set of high-priority "flaws"
>>
>>64245079
Well done
>>
>>64244474
>HEY EVERYBODY! BLACK SCIENTIST HERE! LOOK AT ME!

Is there any subject this nigger clown won't shoehorn his opinion into for attention?
>>
About to get cucked by a black bull, aren't you, OP?

: ^ )
>>
>>64245079
lost
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.