[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Polo Short Fuck Yeah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 6789g987g978yh8h870h78hed.jpg (342 KB, 883x733) Image search: [Google]
6789g987g978yh8h870h78hed.jpg
342 KB, 883x733
Netflix put up a short that explains Blind Monk dude's backstory.
Thought the first season was pretty good, GoT with hot asian titties, and based white man cucking princes.

Anyone else watch this?
>>
Going to check it out later. Michelle Yeoh is supposed to be in the 2nd season.
>>
>>64244233
good actress but she's getting a bit too old.

The fuck is up with the Crouching Tiger series? Is that doomed to be shit?
>>
Err its a sequel not a series.
>>
>>64244164

I've only just been watching the first season lately, so I haven't seen the Hundred Eyes Special yet, but I'm liking it.
>>
>>64244360
Probably. Still going to watch it. Mainly because Bruce Lee vs Yip Man.
>>
>>64244164
Would I dislike this show if I dislike white people?
>>
It's definitely worth watching if you don't mind shows with terrible acting and writing.
>>
>>64244164
torrent when
>>
File: 1312201339757.jpg (35 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
1312201339757.jpg
35 KB, 533x399
>>64244164
>based white man
>in a story that should be focusing on the greatest khan that ever lived
>>
>>64244755
i'm not some humanities fag and don't have upper level course work in the terminology but I think marco polo is supposed to be a "vessel of narration", the character that a viewer (with a modern understanding of technology and western ideals) can relate to best.
>>
>>64244870

so it's a pleb show
>>
>>64244439
There isn't much to watch if you have high standards on those fronts.
I enjoyed the trebuchet trial/error scenes in one of the later episodes of s1
>>
>>64244931

its a terrible show. plenty of not terrible shows on tv to watch instead
>>
>>64244870
why do they need this in every netflix originals about foreigners?
the christian black kid in beast of no nation, the dea agents in narcos and this.
>>
>>64244164
I watched it. was boring as fuck, like a mix of last samurai and Seven Years in Tibet but somehow bad.could not even reach the level of a historical chinese drama.
>>
>>64244437
What shows do you like involving white people?
>>
>>64244458
>2 days ago
>>
I really like the intro though, the music, that graphical style et al

https://vimeo.com/114350322
>>
>>64246771
Did you read the tales of marco polo?? Fucking idiot.

And you need it since stupid americans like yourself won't watch a tale about a fat mongolian guy specially since they don't know where mongolia is.
>>
>>64246986
>rekt
>>
>>64244755
MC is a fool and princes aint that hot. I do see your point, hell more screen time goes to Jia Sidao from the chinese side than to khan(Sidao was more interesting but thats not the point).
>>64244870
I don't think so.
>>64244907
I tuned out when they put in "old man of the mountain"
>>
>>64244931
I had more fun watching Scholar Who Walks at Night
>>
It was a fun show. The Hundred Eyes special was fun too. Looking forward to Summer 2016.
>>
>>64246986
>since they don't know where mongolia is.
Im sure they watched mulan
>>
Mongol warrior princess is best girl
>>
China used to be cool

Thanks Commies
>>
>>64246771
Because having a relatable character in a strange or foreign world is the best way to help explain things to the audience.

What are you a moron or could you not figure that out
>>
>>64247496
>Because having a relatable character in a strange or foreign world is the best way to help explain things to the audience.
I think you mean laziest way that can also be time filer
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.