[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned this. Is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (21 KB, 245x382) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21 KB, 245x382
>>
>>64243738
Obviously
>>
>>64243738
Obviously
>>
100% historical accurate
>>
You just watched the movie why are you asking? Do you need other people to form opinions for you?
>>
>>64243785
says the guy that needs people to answer his questions.
>>
>>64243738
Best movie ever OP 10/10 good pick
If you watched the directors cut kill yourself though
>>
>>64243738
epic new meme, I really like it
>>
>>64243738
>marathoned
>a single film
Is this a meme now or what?
>>
>>64243909
You betcha!
>>
>>64243865
I only watched the Director's Cut. Why is it bad? I liked it.
>>
File: Un_Chien_Andalou2.jpg (160 KB, 710x430) Image search: [Google]
Un_Chien_Andalou2.jpg
160 KB, 710x430
>>
>>64243865

Moar like the director's KEK amirite? lol xD
>>
I binged the first 30 minutes and it was a bit boring.
>>
>>64243961
Because the directors cut adds 20-30 minutes of pointless bullshit that aren't necessary in the movie at all. The theatrical cut is better paced
>>
File: musictheoryfeels.jpg (146 KB, 778x873) Image search: [Google]
musictheoryfeels.jpg
146 KB, 778x873
>>64243865
But the theatrical cut removes a bunch of crucial scenes. Such as Salieri making Costanza show him her breasts. This is foreshadowed when he offers her Cappezoli di Venere nipples of Venus when she bringss him Mozart's original scores. This is also why she gets mad and throws him out when she finds him in the apartment at the end.

>>64243779
1/10
>>
>>64244085
Like Apocalypse Now redux?
>>
As a music student, Amadeus is one of the best movies i've seen.

Really historically inaccurate though. At worst Salieri and Mozart were on friendly terms.

Tchaikovsky movie when?
>>
>>64244267
I'd rather watch a Wagner flick tbqh, fãm.
>>
File: picture1[1].jpg (67 KB, 396x285) Image search: [Google]
picture1[1].jpg
67 KB, 396x285
>>64244218
yep

the DC material is also even more historically laughable than the core narrative.

my favorite scene is when Saleri is reading all of Mozart's perfectly presented manuscripts and fapping over how there are no corrections.

in reality his drafts looked like pic related
>>
>>64243977
I loved it, will probably binge-watch it again this week.
>>
>>64243738
this is my favourite prestige film of the 1980s
>>
>>64244180
>Cappezoli di Venere
Love that the only sin that Salieri allows for himself is gluttony. He hates himself when he feels lust or envy, but he's constantly eating sweets.
>>
File: antonio-salieri.jpg (39 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
antonio-salieri.jpg
39 KB, 580x435
>>64243865
The director's cut had the best scene in the entire film in it, though. It's a mistake to watch anything else.

I watched the DC first without knowing, and the second time I watched Amadeus I was confused when my favorite scene in the entire movie didn't happen. Watch the DC.
>>
>>64243738
just marathoned this post

somebody break it down for me
>>
>>64246671
it's basically a dumb guy asking us to help him to feel.
>>
It's really good
>>
>>64244374
>I'd rather watch a Wagner flick tbqh, fãm.

you should watch visconti's ludwig.
>>
>>64243738
It's the proof that an historically inaccurate game can be good, specially if it doesn't aim to be hisorically accurate and just uses history as an excuse to tell a story.
>>
Why does Mozart get so much love when Beethoven was objectively the better composer and pianist? Mozart is overrated as fuck.
>>
pepperoni nipples weren't on screen for as long as I wanted. it was pretty good, though.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.