[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sicario is one of the best movies of the year Why do I keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1451341571275.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451341571275.png
444 KB, 800x600
>Sicario is one of the best movies of the year

Why do I keep listening to you plebs?
>>
YOU USED TO
>>
meme-cinematography: the movie
>>
File: tripzskisks23443214.jpg (23 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
tripzskisks23443214.jpg
23 KB, 500x385
>>64242389
CALL ME ON M'CELLPHONE
>>
Okay Im at the part where she was just choked out by Shane from TWD. Im guessing she dies at the end? This movie is fucking boring as shit
>>
benicio del toro just gave shane a wet willie KEK. Only good part of this movie was the tour of Juarez, everything else has been tryhard bullshit
>>
>>64242479

Just keep browsing and posting while you watch it in your VLC window. Click back to it when it gets loud or something. Then shitpost about it for the next couple years.
>>
emily joint is such a shitty actress holy fuck
>>
>>64242331
Tell me 3 better primarily English language movies released this year.
>>
>>64242599
im watching it on my wdtv dude. whats up with all these mexicans in this movie.? its kind of off putting to be honest with you family
>>
>>64242690
>primarily English language movies
KEK half the dialogue in this movie is in beanerspeak dude. i only watched the force awakens this year and it was just ok. mad max too. actually both movies were kinda garbage to be honest
>>
okay now there on some nightime raid in the desert or some shit. did they go to Iraq or something and I missed it??\ this movies fuckin retarded as hell
>>
>>64242451
LATE NIGHT WHEN YOU NEED MY LOVE
>>
>>64242910
CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE
>>
why the fuck is everyone wearing special forces gear all of a sudden
>>
File: lepatrickbatemanface.jpg (178 KB, 1451x816) Image search: [Google]
lepatrickbatemanface.jpg
178 KB, 1451x816
>>64242451
CALL ME ON MY DUBPHONE
>>
>>64242331
UUUUUUHH
AAAHHHH
I TRIED GET YOU OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE
>>
LATE NIGHT WHEN YOU NEED MY LOVE
>>
Ever since I left the city,
You got a reputation for yourself now
Everybody knows and I feel left out
Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out
'Cause ever since I left the city,
you started wearing less and goin' out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before
>>
>>64242331
Best movie this year was probably Mad Max: Fury Road.
>>
It's a fine movie, but that's all it is: fine.

Emily Blunt is an absolutely abysmal actress and it has meme-cinematography but other than that it's entertaining.

Certainly not up there with the likes of Li'l Quinquin or In Jackson Heights, but it's fine.
>>
This film was shit, I watched it back to back with Antman and unfortunately for Sicario I watched Antman first - it didn't compare well.

For starters the story in Antman is much better and easier to follow compared to the amateur script writer on Sicario.
The action in Antman is also much better, I don't remember seeing a single hero in Sicario just a foreign man with a gun who shoots children for no reason. Disgusting film.
>>
so these dudes went from being DEA narcs to special forces green berets hunting el chapo in underground caves. yeah thats totally believable
>>
>>64242690
Bridge of Spies
Anomalisa
Hateful Eight
The Martian
Fury Road
Steve Jobs
Ex Machina
Carol

there are so many

sicario was just another technically excellent but otherwise shit Villeneuve joint.
>>
>>64243121
>>64243185
This new obsession with "plot" is cancerous to film as an artform.

Your sentiments are inherently anti-art. I bet you trust YourMovieSucks as a valid film critic.
>>
she just punched james broling because muh powerful woman that dont need no mans
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.